Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds series (7/28 - 7/30/14)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 248
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chase Anderson vs. Homer Bailey

Trevor Cahill v. Mike Leake

Wednesday - 12:35 ET game: Wade Miley vs. Alfredo Simon

Reds will win this series. Write that down.

 

No chance. This team won't win another series all year with the craptastic lineup they have to run out there daily.

It certainly can't get any worse with me starting the thread. I'll be in attendance tonight to watch Clyde's boy pitch his 3rd career no hitter. :)

 

If your tickets weren't given to you or your like me and pay the $7 minimum to get in and stand until the usher lets you go down and sit behind the dugout in the 7th inning, why would anyone go to see this lineup against Arizona.

I love the Reds regardless of the number of wins but the lineup this team is running out there presently is just not very good. Let's face it, the Reds have needed a couple bats for a few years now. I don't see a Greg Vaughn walking into that locker room anytime soon, though.

  • Author
If your tickets weren't given to you or your like me and pay the $7 minimum to get in and stand until the usher lets you go down and sit behind the dugout in the 7th inning' date=' why would anyone go to see this lineup against Arizona.[/quote']

 

 

I got 4 tickets in SEC 109 for $60.

  • Author

Ready for a Reds win.

image-4097714603.jpg

  • Author

I want to punch Steve Smith in the face.

  • Author
I want to punch Steve Smith in the face.

 

 

Can't wait till his #1 fan takes up for him again.

I want to punch Steve Smith in the face.

 

Should have been fired before Cozart filed out. Worst 3B coach I've ever seen...

  • Author
Should have been fired before Cozart filed out. Worst 3B coach I've ever seen...

 

Yep. And Pena would have scored on Cozart's F-9.

Top of the order. Anderson strikes out the side. Good grief.

  • Author

A 3rd base coach that holds up a runner instead of getting thrown out by 20 feet. What a novel concept.

I have a question. Can Bruce be sent to the minors or does he have to clear waivers? He needs to go, immediately!!! he has no chance!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.