July 30, 201412 yr Interesting fact about Chapman....According to the gentleman sitting behind me last night, Chapman is 6'8" and has thrown a 107.6 MPH fastball in a game. Who knew? :idunno: I would still rather have Cool Papa Bell. He once hit a line drive up the middle and was struck by the ball as he slid into second base. He was so fast that he could flip the light switch and be in bed before it got dark.
July 30, 201412 yr Heisey CF Santiago 2B Frazier 3B Mesoraco C Ludwick LF Pena 1B Schumaker RF Cozart SS Simon P
July 30, 201412 yr Author Heisey CF Santiago 2B Frazier 3B Mesoraco C Ludwick LF Pena 1B Schumaker RF Cozart SS Simon P Reds will be shutout today.
July 30, 201412 yr Heisey CF Santiago 2B Frazier 3B Mesoraco C Ludwick LF Pena 1B Schumaker RF Cozart SS Simon P That's not good, but I'll stick by my prediction that the Reds will win this series.
July 30, 201412 yr Reds will be shutout today. Without question. I just realized Chris Heisey is making $1.75M this year. That has to be the worst contract in baseball. That guy should be paying the Reds to be on a ML roster, not extorting them.
July 30, 201412 yr Author Without question. I just realized Chris Heisey is making $1.75M this year. That has to be the worst contract in baseball. That guy should be paying the Reds to be on a ML roster, not extorting them. I like Heisey, it seems like he's a great guy off the field, but yeah he's not even a very good bench player.
July 30, 201412 yr The Reds have a better chance of scoring with Hamilton OUT of the lineup. If anybody gets on base, you'd have to think Hamilton pinch runs. Hamilton is 7/44 with 12 K's over the last 2 weeks.
July 30, 201412 yr If the first two betters of that lineup don't strike fear in opposing pitchers, I'm not sure what would.
July 30, 201412 yr Did anyone ever say what was going on with Bruce or was he just attending a visitation for my hopes of the 2014 Reds?
July 30, 201412 yr Gut-feeling....Reds win today, and they end up acquiring a bat by tomorrow's deadline. They lose today and they stay as constructed.
July 30, 201412 yr Author Did anyone ever say what was going on with Bruce or was he just attending a visitation for my hopes of the 2014 Reds? His grandfather died.
July 30, 201412 yr Author Gut-feeling....Reds win today, and they end up acquiring a bat by tomorrow's deadline. They lose today and they stay as constructed. I think they need to call on Teddy for a few games.
July 30, 201412 yr Not exactly a Who concert sized crowd streaming across the Roebling Suspension bridge at 12:07. (Plenty of good seats available.)
July 30, 201412 yr His grandfather died. I feel for him personally. Professionally, maybe this was weighing on him the last few weeks.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.