Were San Antonio's Air Conditioning Problems Intentional?

Were San Antonio's A/C Problems Intentional???  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Were San Antonio's A/C Problems Intentional???

• Yes, definitely
    • Probably, but no way to really know
    • Maybe, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
    • No way

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You conspiracy theorists are funny. Don't need any proof...or any evidence at all to suggest it was intentional...You just know it.

If I were rooting for the Spurs I'd claim they were innocent also. Without any evidence to suggest it wasn't intentional. I ain't mad at you.

If I were rooting for the Spurs I'd claim they were innocent also. Without any evidence to suggest it wasn't intentional. I ain't mad at you.

Uhhh not having any evidence that it was intentional is all the evidence I need to know it wasn't. You have nothing what so ever proving these claims. Bring me some facts if you want me to take these accusations seriously. Not just speculation that a world champion franchise (4x) cheated to beat a team they could probably have beat anyways.

Did you believe Sandy hook and 9/11 were hoaxes too because someone on the internet said so?

Uhhh not having any evidence that it was intentional is all the evidence I need to know it wasn't. You have nothing what so ever proving these claims. Bring me some facts if you want me to take these accusations seriously. Not just speculation that a world champion franchise (4x) cheated to beat a team they could probably have beat anyways.

Did you believe Sandy hook and 9/11 were hoaxes too because someone on the internet said so?

You can't have it both ways. You can't say there is no evidence to say they cheated when there isn't evidence to say they didn't cheat. I guess you believe everything people tell you as long as you agree.

Nah, if you said Sandy Hook and 9/11 were hoaxes I wouldn't believe they were and you're on the internet.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least either, but I'll say that I would think it was more of a way to slow LeBron because of his history of cramping. I will say that San Antonio is the kind of city where if people knew what hotel the Heat were staying in, there'd be people prank calling, driving by with horns blaring, etc.

Will disagree with the "whatever it takes" approach if that's what was being taken. That was pretty underhanded and used as a way to potentially injure an athlete, which isn't cool at all. Whether it's Bruce Bowen putting his foot down under shooters or the Spurs putting out Amare's eye and hurting it to the point he has to play with protective googles the rest of his career, I don't think there's any question that the Spurs are a "dirty" team.

All the old guys across the country disagree with you. They love this team.

To the original question I'd hope they didn't and I don't think they did. That would be awful shady.

All the old guys across the country disagree with you. They love this team.

To the original question I'd hope they didn't and I don't think they did. That would be awful shady.

Gamesmanship. People act like someone who works in the building couldn't be acting alone. Like the Spurs officially have to have something to do with it for it to be intentional. The air went out early in the game and NOBODY could fix it? You kidding me? But nah, it was just an accident it went out and NOBODY could fix it that night.

Come on.......

If that is the case they need to fire their mechanics and electricians for being awful at their trade. Either way it's their fault for not doing preventive maintenance like they should be doing or for just not being able to fix it in a reasonable time.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say there is no evidence to say they cheated when there isn't evidence to say they didn't cheat. I guess you believe everything people tell you as long as you agree.

Nah, if you said Sandy Hook and 9/11 were hoaxes I wouldn't believe they were and you're on the internet.

That's not how this works. You are making accusations, the burden of proof is on YOU. There's nothing to suggest they did it on purpose. You bring me something that does snd I'll listen.

And I wouldn't say that about 9/11 or Sandy hook because there's no evidence of such. That's my point.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least either, but I'll say that I would think it was more of a way to slow LeBron because of his history of cramping. I will say that San Antonio is the kind of city where if people knew what hotel the Heat were staying in, there'd be people prank calling, driving by with horns blaring, etc.

Will disagree with the "whatever it takes" approach if that's what was being taken. That was pretty underhanded and used as a way to potentially injure an athlete, which isn't cool at all. Whether it's Bruce Bowen putting his foot down under shooters or the Spurs putting out Amare's eye and hurting it to the point he has to play with protective googles the rest of his career, I don't think there's any question that the Spurs are a "dirty" team.

Based on every thing I've found amare hurt his eye against the Clippers. You got anything that says other wise it that it was intentional?

That's not how this works. You are making accusations, the burden of proof is on YOU. There's nothing to suggest they did it on purpose. You bring me something that does snd I'll listen.

And I wouldn't say that about 9/11 or Sandy hook because there's no evidence of such. That's my point.

My bad. I didn't know I had to convince YOU to form an opinion. What was I thinking? You're right. It was an accident. The Spurs employ the best mechanics and electricians on the planet. :thumb:

My bad. I didn't know I had to convince YOU to form an opinion. What was I thinking? You're right. It was an accident. The Spurs employ the best mechanics and electricians on the planet. :thumb:

It's going right over your head apparently. I have my opinion. If you want me to believe your silly conspiracy you need to show me some thing...You have nothing but speculation based on...nothing.

It's going right over your head apparently. I have my opinion. If you want me to believe your silly conspiracy you need to show me some thing...You have nothing but speculation based on...nothing.

It's going over your head. I don't care if you don't believe it. :lol2: