Were San Antonio's Air Conditioning Problems Intentional?

Were San Antonio's A/C Problems Intentional???  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Were San Antonio's A/C Problems Intentional???

• Yes, definitely
    • Probably, but no way to really know
    • Maybe, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt
    • No way

I think fans are bad everywhere. UK, UL, new York, Boston...You get my point. Living somewhere you get to see more of them than you want to and it's easy to get annoyed. I can't stand Cincinnati fans...

True story, and completely agree with everything you've said. To the bolded, that's primarily the reason that I can't bring myself to just go all-in and "love" the Spurs.

UK fans and Dallas Cowboys fans are diehards who can be irrational, but they are, in my experience, generally a pretty knowledgable set of groups when it comes to the games. You don't really have that here. Sports in San Antonio go in this hierarchy: 1. Football, 1a. Soccer, 2. Boxing, 3. Baseball, 4. Basketball.

Watching a game with many of your typical Spurs fans here is like hearing me yelling, critiquing the refs of a soccer game when I've never played and couldn't even name the positions besides forward, midfielder, and goalie.

I literally cannot enjoy going out and watching a game with 90% of the people you have to deal with once there.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic