BGP Fantasy Football League – 2014

Godot

Just based on last year how about instead of adding a player (TE or Flex) just add flexibility to start 1' date=' 2 or 3 RB's or Receivers. RB 1 WR 1 WR 2 WR 3 or RB 1 RB 2 RB 3 WR 1 or Traditional RB 1 RB 2 WR 1 WR 2[/quote'] I'd like to see us go back to the more traditional lineup. QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just based on last year how about instead of adding a player (TE or Flex) just add flexibility to start 1, 2 or 3 RB's or Receivers.

The problem with that is that we are currently looking at 64 to 80 RB's on roster. If you allowed 3 RB's that number would go up a lot higher and there;s just not that many RB's out there.

The problem with that is that we are currently looking at 64 to 80 RB's on roster. If you allowed 3 RB's that number would go up a lot higher and there;s just not that many RB's out there.

True but I think most would opt to start a 3rd receiver over a third RB, there are tons of Wr/TE out there...but you just give owners an option of starting an extra receiver because as you said RB's are hard to come by. I don't think any one drafts any more it would just give them flexibility with in their starting line up.

I'd be fine going back to having the TE or leaving the same.

Don't see it being feasible for a 3 RB option. Many struggle to have 2 decent RB's let alone 3...:lol2:

Would you like to have the option of a third receiver and just one RB though

Would you like to have the option of a third receiver and just one RB though

I would never run just 1 RB, never. The Run & Shoot didn't work in the NFL and you can't win championships with it in an FFL.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forum Runner

I'd like to see us go back to the more traditional lineup. QB' date=' 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, D[/quote']We could do that, if we did the roster would have to be expanded to 16 and the draft would have to start a week or so early.

We could also add a Flex (RB, WR, or TE) and still keep the roster at 16. If that's what most of you want.

My main concern about expanding the roster size is the quality of players you are getting in the last few rounds.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forum Runner