Augusta vs. Mason County 39th District Championship

Whats the word on this one after the Panthers spring a mild upset over the Saints.Royals seem to be playing awful well as of late but you never know.
Beating the St. Patrick Saints and beating their uptown neighbor are two entirely different things.

Augusta has won their last game of the season. You know it, I know it, and unfortunately everyone in Augusta knows it.

Tryin' to beat Mason County is a uphill battle for Augusta, but if they play with the intensity they showed last night the WHOLE game as they did against St.Pat who knows what will happen. Do I think Augusta will Beat Mason County? Doubt it, but anything can happen. Good luck to both teams.

Clooney did gain a lot of weight for his last role, I dont know if its enough to play Coach Kelsch though!!! ;):D

If he cant play the role, he could at least provide his name. It is about time for a new batch of CLooney autographed jerseys to find their way out! Maybe we will see some at regionals!! If not at least the Panthers will be there! :thumb: