Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

    • Kentucky
      87%
      49
    • Wisconsin
      12%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yes, but he plays a lot on the perimeter.

 

Does he score more in the paint or on the perimeter? If he is hanging around the perimeter all game, I feel like UK will destroy them on the boards and in the paint in general. Not doubting Poythress btw, he was lockdown these past few games, just thought that guy was around 7 foot. Could be Lee on him again playing some big minutes.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who guards Kaminsky?

 

The short answer is no one. Dakari is too slow footed to match up with him and it isn't worth getting Randle into potential trouble with fouls. I think the bulk of the game will see Poythress trying to match up with a lot of help.

 

IF WCS suits up, then this would be the logical solution, but we shouldn't hold our collective Big Blue breath for that.

 

I think it is also fair to ask, who will Kaminsky match up with? I assume Dakari, but I like Dakari in the post against pretty much anyone in the country right now with the exception of Jordan Bachynski- or a healthy Willie.

 

Do we keep switching everything versus Wisconsin? I assume so- which means EVERYONE better be involved in slowing down Kaminsky! JMO.

Close to it. Randle's only an inch taller than Poythress. We can all agree Dakari can't guard him, so that leaves 6'9" Randle or 6'8" Poythress.

 

I thought they were the same height. Poy three's wingspan is also a little longer.

Any chance we see some zone out of the Cats this weekend?

Any chance we see some zone out of the Cats this weekend?

 

I sure hope not- that is what KILLED Baylor.

I haven't watched 1 second of the Badgers this year. What do the cats have to do to win this one? I know Wisconsin typically plays a slower game, is that the case this year?

I sure hope not- that is what KILLED Baylor.

 

What kind did they play?

What kind did they play?

 

Some 1-3-1 but mostly 2-3 if I remember correctly with some 2-3 match up

I haven't watched 1 second of the Badgers this year. What do the cats have to do to win this one? I know Wisconsin typically plays a slower game, is that the case this year?

 

Wisconsin takes care of the ball. I think they average around 8 TO's per game. They can slow it down, but they are capable of running up and down the court too. Number 44 is a 7 footer who can also make 3's when needed. Cats need to get this guy in foul trouble early for sure.

Wisconsin with the shocker......

Cats by 9.

 

UCONN pulls off the upset, and Kentucky drills UCONN in the final by 15+.

 

Man, would I love that!

Wisconsin with the shocker......

 

We already took care of the Shockers.

Man, would I love that!

 

UK would destroy UCONN.

UK would destroy UCONN.

 

How come you think that? I think we'd win too, but I'm curious to your opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.