Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

    • Kentucky
      87%
      49
    • Wisconsin
      12%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I like the Cats by 6. If Lee can provide some valuable minutes again that'd be huge. Cal knows Hawkins can hound people on D and will unleash him again (he was a pest to Stauskas and in the U of L game. Most amazing thing about Hawkins is how big he's been for UK in the past two games and he hasn't taken a shot.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Willie's response when asked if he could play Saturday:

 

“I really don’t know. I hope so. I really hope so. I’m going to go back to Lexington and get a bunch of treatment. Lot of ice, and lot of standing. Maybe, just maybe this weekend I can suit up or something.”

Who guards Kaminsky?

 

UK doesn't have anybody that can guard him. He's going to go all Goose Givens on the Cats.

 

 

Wisconsin 77

 

Kentucky 60

Big Willie's response when asked if he could play Saturday:

 

“I really don’t know. I hope so. I really hope so. I’m going to go back to Lexington and get a bunch of treatment. Lot of ice, and lot of standing. Maybe, just maybe this weekend I can suit up or something.”

 

That would be amazing if somehow big WCS was able to contribute even a little bit. As we saw with Lee yesterday, that shot blocking presence in the paint changes everything.

UK doesn't have anybody that can guard him. He's going to go all Goose Givens on the Cats.

 

 

Wisconsin 77

 

Kentucky 60

 

Boom!

UK doesn't have anybody that can guard him. He's going to go all Goose Givens on the Cats.

 

 

Wisconsin 77

 

Kentucky 60

 

So your answer to my question is: nobody?

I see this as a rematch of Rupp's Runts vs Texas Western. Only this time UK is Texas Western, too much athleticism.

Who guards Kaminsky?

 

WCS would have probably done well against him. I guess you have to go Randle, maybe a little of Lee too.

WCS would have probably done well against him. I guess you have to go Randle, maybe a little of Lee too.

 

I think Poythress would be the best option...:idunno:

I think Poythress would be the best option...:idunno:

 

I like that choice.

 

I think Poythress would be the best option...:idunno:

 

If Cal was willing to sacrifice offense, I would stick Poythress on him with a box-and-one just to see how they deal with it.

I think Poythress would be the best option...:idunno:

 

Isn't that dude like 7 foot?

Isn't that dude like 7 foot?

 

Close to it. Randle's only an inch taller than Poythress. We can all agree Dakari can't guard him, so that leaves 6'9" Randle or 6'8" Poythress.

Isn't that dude like 7 foot?

 

Yes, but he plays a lot on the perimeter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.