Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

    • Kentucky
      87%
      49
    • Wisconsin
      12%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can't recall the last time UK Didn't need their A game.

 

True!

  • Replies 122
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't ever bet against Kentucky in basketball. Never, never, never

 

:thumb: Welcome to BGP rick !

Great song / video, it's not updated to the Calapari years but I thought it fit !

 

I know nothing about Wisconsin...

 

But I have no reason to pick against UK. I said before the tourney began that whoever came out of the MW Region would be the favorite, and I'm sticking to that.

Great coach along with great team. The Badgers always played a disciplined, control type attack but this season they can beat you any style, running or the half court game. Play a great Lock Down Man D, tough team. Can hit the three's, have a big man that is moble - can go outside and shoot the ball as well as anyone.

I know nothing about Wisconsin...

But I have no reason to pick against UK. I said before the tourney began that whoever came out of the MW Region would be the favorite, and I'm sticking to that.

 

Here is a link that describes each team in the final four. Good info.

 

 

Here’s a quick glance at what each team brings to Arlington,

 

An in-depth look at each Final Four team: Which one should you cheer for? | Dallas Morning News

Great song / video, it's not updated to the Calapari years but I thought it fit !

 

 

Few buddies and I love this song. Listened to it several times before the UL game.

Have a hard time seeing how Jackson, Brust, and Gasser are able to guard the twins and Young. Each one is giving up roughly 5-6"....If I'm Kentucky, and they try to man up, I'm taking it to the rack every single time.

Have a hard time seeing how Jackson, Brust, and Gasser are able to guard the twins and Young. Each one is giving up roughly 5-6"....If I'm Kentucky, and they try to man up, I'm taking it to the rack every single time.

 

I mentioned it in the Michigan thread, but I love how even though Andrew wasn't finishing, he was creating havoc in the lane which led to so many rebounds and put backs. He has improved immensely on driving and getting a good shot and drawing opponents in. I agree with what you said.

If Wisconsin has that much size, why wouldn't they play zone?

If Wisconsin has that much size, why wouldn't they play zone?

 

I think the primary concern would be getting obliterated on rebounding.

I think the primary concern would be getting obliterated on rebounding.

 

Size helps with that issue, though.

If Wisconsin has that much size, why wouldn't they play zone?

 

They have decent size down low, but are very small on the perimeter....IMO, the twins and Young would easily be able to just shoot over top of them.

Yes, it does. But, UK is 2nd in the country in rebounding margin, where as Wisconsin is 134th. A zone would only make it more difficult to rebound IMO.

 

Rebound Margin | DI Men's Basketball Statistics - NCAA.com

 

I don't doubt that, rebounding will be an issue for whoever UK plays. I'm just saying that if Wisconsin has as much size as they do, no way they can guard UK man.

I don't doubt that, rebounding will be an issue for whoever UK plays. I'm just saying that if Wisconsin has as much size as they do, no way they can guard UK man.

 

Does Wisconsin ever play zone? Honestly, I watched the second half of their game against AZ and not much on them besides that. Besides MSU and Michigan, I try to avoid big ten games because they bore me to tears most times.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.