Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

    • Kentucky
      87%
      49
    • Wisconsin
      12%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts? I think Wisconsin is a good match up for the Cats I like Kentucky by 7.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What no poll? :lol2:

You are quick I was putting it on while you posted I guess.lol

This team is out to prove all of those that thought the season was over 3 weeks ago.

Don't ever bet against Kentucky in basketball. Never, never, never

Don't ever bet against Kentucky in basketball. Never, never, never

 

Unless you're LRCW, then keep doing your thing

I know nothing about Wisconsin...

 

But I have no reason to pick against UK. I said before the tourney began that whoever came out of the MW Region would be the favorite, and I'm sticking to that.

Don't ever bet against Kentucky in basketball. Never, never, never

 

Welcome to BGP, rick2517!

Go Cats!

Welcome to BGP, rick2517!

Go Cats!

 

What he said!

I know nothing about Wisconsin...

 

But I have no reason to pick against UK. I said before the tourney began that whoever came out of the MW Region would be the favorite, and I'm sticking to that.

I'm just hoping their isn't a let down after the last week of three of the best games in a row I've ever seen a UK team play.

A house divided can not stand. We've got 3 UK fans and 2 Badger boosters under one roof. Not gonna be pretty. I would take them out in a public place to watch it so they behave a little better (no actual punches thrown, no wrestling to the ground over a perceived bad call) but that would be too overwhelmingly BBN - just salt in the wound for those who don't bleed blue.

Big 10 a little softer than I thought. After watching Wisky and Michigan pkay for first time, I was surprised by that. Cal finally has this team listening to him, get it on the rim and go get it. 44 for Badgers is a load, but UK wins this one going away. 74-67

I know nothing about Wisconsin...

 

But I have no reason to pick against UK. I said before the tourney began that whoever came out of the MW Region would be the favorite, and I'm sticking to that.

 

Me, too!

Wisconsin seems to do a very good job of playing their style of basketball. Should be another battle but after the last couple of weeks, the Wildcats might be the most battle tested team in the country.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.