Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Final 4 Kentucky vs. Wisconsin

    • Kentucky
      87%
      49
    • Wisconsin
      12%
      7

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How come you think that? I think we'd win too, but I'm curious to your opinion.

 

Louisville beat UCONN by 55 points in three games this season, and they weren't that close...

  • Replies 122
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as matchup is concerned, I think it favors UK. I don't think Wisconsin can control the pace of the game with them.

Louisville beat UCONN by 55 points in three games this season, and they weren't that close...

 

Well yeah, I know that, but we all know games are mostly based on matchups. By that rationale, you could say UCONN beat MSU, who beat UK... so do you think UK just matches up really with them then?

Louisville beat UCONN by 55 points in three games this season, and they weren't that close...

 

What was the primary reason, if there was one?

Well yeah, I know that, but we all know games are mostly based on matchups. By that rationale, you could say UCONN beat MSU, who beat UK... so do you think UK just matches up really with them then?

 

I think the Harrison twins swallow up Napier and Boatwright. Front courts aren't even comparable, IMO.

What was the primary reason, if there was one?

 

Louisville's guards were better.

Cats by 9.

 

UCONN pulls off the upset, and Kentucky drills UCONN in the final by 15+.

 

Don't see any scenario where in UCONN beats FL.

I think the Harrison twins swallow up Napier and Boatwright. Front courts aren't even comparable, IMO.

 

I agree on the front court for sure, that's not even debatable. I don't know about locking them up on defense, but I think UK would get at least 1 of those 2 guards in foul trouble and just try to funnel them to the paint to have to finish over long arms all game long.

Cats by 3.

Cats by 5.

I agree on the front court for sure, that's not even debatable. I don't know about locking them up on defense, but I think UK would get at least 1 of those 2 guards in foul trouble and just try to funnel them to the paint to have to finish over long arms all game long.

 

Napier would get his. Almost always does. Boatwright was a non-factor against UL.

This Wisconsin team is the one I didn't want.

 

This is one heck of a fundamental team. They are well coached and they execute.

 

They are physical and have lots of big bodies. Everyone on this team can shoot.

 

We will need our A game. You have to beat them, they will not give it away.

 

2 seniors and 4 juniors. They will test our freshman basketball IQ.

This Wisconsin team is the one I didn't want.

 

This is one heck of a fundamental team. They are well coached and they execute.

 

They are physical and have lots of big bodies. Everyone on this team can shoot.

 

We will need our A game. You have to beat them, they will not give it away.

 

2 seniors and 4 juniors. They will test our freshman basketball IQ.

 

Agreed! Wisconsin started the season 16-0, then lost 6 of the next 7,

then went on another winning streak. It should be a great game. Go Cats!!!

This Wisconsin team is the one I didn't want.

 

This is one heck of a fundamental team. They are well coached and they execute.

 

They are physical and have lots of big bodies. Everyone on this team can shoot.

 

We will need our A game. You have to beat them, they will not give it away.

 

2 seniors and 4 juniors. They will test our freshman basketball IQ.

 

Can't recall the last time UK Didn't need their A game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.