Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I found Pat Forde

Featured Replies

Hope he's going to be alright.

image-2984856839.jpg

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:no:

 

Didn't even read it. If he isn't apologizing he should just shut the hell up.

I've known Pat for quite some time now, and I'll say this...he own his mistakes......just as we all should.

I've known Pat for quite some time now, and I'll say this...he own his mistakes......just as we all should.

 

By owning it you mean launching a crusade against a coach who's success goes against another coach who your financial success is tied to.

I've known Pat for quite some time now, and I'll say this...he own his mistakes......just as we all should.

The problem is, his hatred for Coach Cal has gone beyond sensible writing and it's a shame because it is his job to try and be un-biased.

I've known Pat for quite some time now, and I'll say this...he own his mistakes......just as we all should.

 

His mistakes run deeper than that one article.

I've known Pat for quite some time now, and I'll say this...he own his mistakes......just as we all should.

 

Next time you see him give him a throat punch from Michael Corleone

Next time you see him give him a throat punch from Michael Corleone
:lol2: :lol2:

Journalist are going to be somewhat biased in certain instances due to being human, but Forde takes it to another level X 10.

Next time you see him give him a throat punch from Michael Corleone

 

While I don't condone throat punching, this made me :lol2::lol2::lol2:.

Man I do love a good persecution complex...

 

Never stop being you, Big Blue Nation.

While I don't condone throat punching, this made me :lol2::lol2::lol2:.

 

I should have said to tell him "Michael Corleone says hello"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.