Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I found Pat Forde

Featured Replies

Man I do love a good persecution complex...

 

Never stop being you, Big Blue Nation.

 

It's definitely score-settling day, calling out everyone who didn't believe in Big Blue's chances to get to this point. Never mind the fact that fans had mostly given up on this bunch a few weeks ago.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's definitely score-settling day, calling out everyone who didn't believe in Big Blue's chances to get to this point. Never mind the fact that fans had mostly given up on this bunch a few weeks ago.

 

Some fans didn't and I'm one of them that didn't so I am settling the score with hacks like Forde.

Some fans didn't and I'm one of them that didn't so I am settling the score with hacks like Forde.

 

Your faith wasn't shaken at any point this season? C'mon, man …

Your faith wasn't shaken at any point this season? C'mon, man …

 

My faith been shaken in every tournament game but I didn't quit on the team.

  • Author
Man I do love a good persecution complex... Never stop being you' date=' Big Blue Nation.[/quote']

 

Come on now: I honestly have no problems with Forde, but that doesn't mean I don't want to have some fun. I come from a long line of pot stirrers. :lol2:

By owning it you mean launching a crusade against a coach who's success goes against another coach who your financial success is tied to.

 

His financial success has nothing to do with any coach. . .

Some fans didn't and I'm one of them that didn't so I am settling the score with hacks like Forde.

I wish all of us were as "hack" like as my buddy.

My faith been shaken in every tournament game but I didn't quit on the team.

Thanks for not quitting....your effort has been amazing.

Forde made it personal and kicked extra hard when he thought Cal was down for the count. He deserves the retaliation. He knows he does or he wouldn't have written the second article or admitted he made a mistake on his twitter account.

Some of us have had to do it here on BGP. When you take a strong stand , you may have to eat crow. Forde is eating his now.

Forde made it personal and kicked extra hard when he thought Cal was down for the count. He deserves the retaliation. He knows he does or he wouldn't have written the second article or admitted he made a mistake on his twitter account.

Some of us have had to do it here on BGP. When you take a strong stand , you may have to eat crow. Forde is eating his now.

 

So, now is the time to pile up on Forde for this, even though every other writer in the country not named Mike DeCourcy gave Kentucky little chance of success? Are you sure this isn't more about a few Wildcat fans being really sore winners?

C'mon Jim. You know as well as anyone that Forde hates UK. Hates Cal even more. He took a cheap shot and went way farther than any other national writer that I am aware of. His being a sore winner backfired. He asked for this.

So, now is the time to pile up on Forde for this, even though every other writer in the country not named Mike DeCourcy gave Kentucky little chance of success? Are you sure this isn't more about a few Wildcat fans being really sore winners?

 

Most writers were at least a little objective when talking about UK. Forde was on a personal tirade that was quite obvious and very unprofessional

Vast conspiracy against UK, love it. Media, officials, the NCAA....you all against the world!!! Joke!

@YahooForde: @GreggDoyelCBS Thank you, Gregg. If we're doing the job right, offering praise to those who deserve it and admitting error is part of it.

 

@YahooForde: What a game. Three straight magnificent wins for Kentucky. Great work, Calipari.

 

@YahooForde: New Column: Questions for John Calipari, Take Two: http://t.co/Ojf1TodvlI

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.