Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I found Pat Forde

Featured Replies

Bench... This isn't about all media, this is about Forde. The article he wrote that by his own admission was over the top.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon Jim. You know as well as anyone that Forde hates UK. Hates Cal even more. He took a cheap shot and went way farther than any other national writer that I am aware of. His being a sore winner backfired. He asked for this.

 

Most writers were at least a little objective when talking about UK. Forde was on a personal tirade that was quite obvious and very unprofessional

 

I'm even willing to concede Forde to you guys, but that doesn't constitute proof that everybody's out to get UK.

Thank you Jim. Personally I was only referring to Forde in my posts.

Thanks for not quitting....your effort has been amazing.

 

Man I'm just envious that you are friends with Forde. So do you wash his car or cut his grass?

In all honesty, I've heard Forde and his children are great people. But the personal attacks get old, stale, and very uncalled for.

Hope he's going to be alright.

 

:laugh::lol2::lol: I hope that you left him there.

Man I'm just envious that you are friends with Forde. So do you wash his car or cut his grass?

Something like that.....lol

Funny....I have UK fans that are friends, and felt, at the time, that Forde was dead on.....now he's the worst person in America because, OH NO......he hates UK.....there are plenty that do.....He has owned it and moved on. Too bad some of you all can't.

It's definitely score-settling day, calling out everyone who didn't believe in Big Blue's chances to get to this point. Never mind the fact that fans had mostly given up on this bunch a few weeks ago.

 

Has nothing to do with not believing in the team. I can't say I did. It has to do with his obsession almost fetish of taking down Calapari .

Funny....I have UK fans that are friends, and felt, at the time, that Forde was dead on.....now he's the worst person in America because, OH NO......he hates UK.....there are plenty that do.....He has owned it and moved on. Too bad some of you all can't.

 

I won't apologize for the fact that I find him to be unprofessional when it comes to Calapari and he smelled blood and attacked. I'm sure the next time Cal hits a bump in the road he will do the same. I feel he has sense of moral superiority and has taken the position of judge and jury. My mind will never change on Forde.

 

I don't think the world is out to get UK I firmly admit I lost faith in the team . But I feel his article was a cheap shot and unprofessional.

^ I actually think it's quite smart....I imagine his employment is secured by the high level of online activity to Yahoo's site......sounds like he deserves a raise.

I won't apologize for the fact that I find him to be unprofessional when it comes to Calapari and he smelled blood and attacked. I'm sure the next time Cal hits a bump in the road he will do the same. I feel he has sense of moral superiority and has taken the position of judge and jury. My mind will never change on Forde.

 

I don't think the world is out to get UK I firmly admit I lost faith in the team . But I feel his article was a cheap shot and unprofessional.

I actually don't think the article was unprofessional....I think it was spot on, at the time. Cal did terrific work turning the season around.

^ I actually think it's quite smart....I imagine his employment is secured by the high level of online activity to Yahoo's site......sounds like he deserves a raise.

 

So your saying he's Skip Bayless sorry if I don't respect it.

So your saying he's Skip Bayless sorry if I don't respect it.

 

Forgive my ignorance....I don't get the reference...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.