Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Annual BGP Bracket Challenge: Enter Now!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record a couple of people had tried to set this up, but ran into technical difficulties doing so. I'm not naming names but a certain 7 year old was one of them.

Having problems. Got my picks made but when I try to "save bracket" it come up do I want to leave this page. Anyone else having problems?

Done...Cats take the Gators for it all....GO CATS

I'm in! Thanks Griz I knew it would take one of those smart Duke fans to figure it out!lol

  • Author

I've submitted my bracket in our pool, but it doesn't look like its showing up on the list. Anyone else see mine? Just called it MJAlltheWay

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.