Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Annual BGP Bracket Challenge: Enter Now!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author
I've submitted my bracket in our pool, but it doesn't look like its showing up on the list. Anyone else see mine? Just called it MJAlltheWay

 

Nevermind, it shows up on the second page. Just in case anyone else is wondering the same thing.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 in so far

I'm in.

 

#RUNITBACK

I'm in too!

Dinosaur is in.

I've avoided giving Yahoo my phone number for months now. Today, they won't let me into the bracket game without providing it. Grrr....

I've avoided giving Yahoo my phone number for months now. Today, they won't let me into the bracket game without providing it. Grrr....

 

I had to do the same. Kinda stupid actually.

I've avoided giving Yahoo my phone number for months now. Today, they won't let me into the bracket game without providing it. Grrr....

 

"Mr. President, we finally have Getslow's number. How would you like to proceed?"

I'm In!!! Gonna be a Gator Championship

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.