Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Annual BGP Bracket Challenge: Enter Now!!!!

Featured Replies

Up to 42 now

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 4 of you picked UK to win it all? Disappointed...

I am already 0 for 1 for the tourney and the Final Four in the BGP bracket.

Dayton beating Ohio St cost me a Billion dollars

Dayton beating Ohio St cost me a Billion dollars

Put me one step closer

  • Author

4 of 4 on two CBS brackets so far...but that means a whole lot of nothing haha!

4 of 4 on two CBS brackets so far...but that means a whole lot of nothing haha!
I am too but I think my luck is about to run out with BYU...they look horrible so far
  • Author
I am too but I think my luck is about to run out with BYU...they look horrible so far

 

Sorry Jumper. I went with Oregon on both of the brackets.

7 points so far. Tied for 4th.

Just got home and looked at my bracket. 10/10 and in 1st. place.! All right!

Looks like NC State is going to go down and ruin my perfect bracket.

North Dakota St comes thru for my BGP Bracket...two misses so far St. Louis and Oregon my misses so far!

3 misses Ohio St. the other two misses led and fell in OT St. Joe and NC State.

I have 10 teams in the Round of 16, 5 possible in the Round of 8, and all 4 possible for the Final Four.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.