Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Annual BGP Bracket Challenge: Enter Now!!!!

Featured Replies

Are we having an official BGP Bracket Challenge this year?

 

 

 

 

Update: CLICK HERE for the official bracket challenge. Thanks to Grizzly Adams for setting it up.

Edited by Watusi

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in. How's it work?

 

You pick winners of each game until you get down to 1 team.

 

 

 

Sorry couldn't resist

  • Author

Usually one of the mods sets it up as an official contest on Yahoo or something like that. Just wasn't sure if we were having one this year or not.

I'm here looking for it.

I am checking on it for you all. Will let you know something when I find out.

If someone has set one up I get home in about an hour and Ill set it up.

Ok I think I set one up correctly. If someone could check and verify it works. Link the password is theguru.

I'm in. Didn't need the password.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.