CCH @ Holy Cross 1st Round of the 35th

No one here has ever said Romes wasn't good enough to help CCH.

In talking to a friend of mine who read this and misunderstood what I meant, let me clarify.

Those whose b-ball knowledge I respect AND are not sitting on a bench KNOW that Michael Romes would have helped CCH immensely.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In talking to a friend of mine who read this and misunderstood what I meant, let me clarify.

Those whose b-ball knowledge I respect AND are not sitting on a bench KNOW that Michael Romes would have helped CCH immensely.

Hey Cshs,

I'm heading to german town after class at noon, want anything dropped off at the line.

TJ was definitely shut down in the last game. What did he have like 2 or 3 points. That's about what 1/8 of his season average. HC did the best job on him all year and the scheme tonight may be a little different as lately the CCH scoring has been surprisingly balanced. In the past month the leading scorer may be averaging about 15.

Ahhh, the sun is coming out and I'm warming up a bit.

You know cshs81, I realize that the crowd is going to be huge, but the NDA and Beechwood game isn't until Wednessday evening. Do you think HC will allow you to spend the night in their gym, so you have a great seat for that game? I guess I am the only one who realizes that is the game you have been waiting for...... :thumb: