Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 LSU 76 OT

Featured Replies

Final!

  • Replies 58
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky. Lucky, bailed out by the refs in regulation (and maybe other times), lucky.

 

Most postive thing I can say is they made their free throws. They sure as heck don't win this game without them.

I will take it.

And I posted it in the update thread, but I will in here, just for PP92:

 

I wish they would have gave a bench spot to Hickey a few years ago. I'm tired of him playing his two best games every year against the Cats.

  • Author
Most postive thing I can say is they made their free throws. They sure as heck don't win this game without them.

 

74%.

 

Greatly improved from the beginning of the season.

Are the Cats ever going to fix their transition defense...Pathetic!!!

I agree the refs allowed the Cats to beat a solid team today.

 

How? Were we watching the same game????? Love the chemistry of the Cats after the game!!! Belive this is the game that they needed to dig deep and pull out the win.

How? Were we watching the same game????? Love the chemistry of the Cats after the game!!! Belive this is the game that they needed to dig deep and pull out the win.

 

Yep. Grew up a lot today IMO, just the type of game they needed.

I'm glad they got the win. That said, getting lucky by Randall laying in a loose ball after a poor last shot by Young makes me feel absolutely no better about this team making a deep run in the tourney.

Yep. Grew up a lot today IMO, just the type of game they needed.

 

Agree. I see improvement each game. We have really improved our FT shooting from the last time we played LSU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.