Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 LSU 76 OT

Featured Replies

Wait... the refs were in UK's favor? Huh?

 

Anyone remember the start of the 2nd half?

 

18:23 - Foul on Andrew Harrison

5 seconds later...

18:08 - Foul on WCS

21 seconds later...

17:47 - Foul on Dakari Johnson

16 seconds later...

17:31 - Foul on Andrew Harrison

 

UK (one of the most fouled teams in the country) didn't make it to the double bonus until 0:25 left in overtime.

 

And LSU was still called for five more fouls....

  • Replies 58
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definitely a good call.

 

Weak at best.

They got lucky on a loose ball on the final play. Their defense down the stretch was just awful. I'm not seeing the improvement in that phase of their game at all.

 

They don't get stops on defense at crunch time. They have no clue where they are going on offense at crunch time. A lot of work still to do and little time left to do it. The only good news for winning tight games - the free throw shooting has improved a lot.

And LSU was still called for five more fouls....

 

Who cares? It looks like you are trolling pretty hard here.

They don't get stops on defense at crunch time. They have no clue where they are going on offense at crunch time. A lot of work still to do and little time left to do it. The only good news for winning tight games - the free throw shooting has improved a lot.

 

And the bad news is they won't be playing against SEC also-rams in the tournament.

Who cares? It looks like you are trolling pretty hard here.

 

You all always consider it trolling when somebody isn't on the Big Blue teet... What's new? Game shouldn't have gone to OT. I pointed that out. It did, UK won. Be happy!

And LSU was still called for five more fouls....

 

UK's opponents are almost always called for more fouls. It's the style they play (slashing/inside offense and laid back D).

 

Was Harrison hit on the arms on that shot or not?

I'm glad they got the win. That said, getting lucky by Randall laying in a loose ball after a poor last shot by Young makes me feel absolutely no better about this team making a deep run in the tourney.

Cal talks about the 50-50 balls and we got this one. I'll take it. You have games like this. Syracuse has been begging teams to beat them for the past month and its finally happening. I'll take an SEC win any way I can get it. LSU was playing for their post-season lives today, not to mention they always play their best against the Cats. Don't know how far this team will go but I would have bet the farm that the 2011 team wouldn't make it out of the first weekend.

Definitely a good call.

 

I see that call all the time in college basketball, don't really care for it though.

Games are full of bad calls for both teams....

 

I thought that Stringer obviously walked just prior to passing to Hickey, who then hit the pointer that gave LSU the point lead.

You all always consider it trolling when somebody isn't on the Big Blue teet... What's new? Game shouldn't have gone to OT. I pointed that out. It did' date=' UK won. Be happy![/quote']

 

Why do you say "you all"? I barely ever post in these threads and I can tell you are trolling.

UK's opponents are almost always called for more fouls. It's the style they play (slashing/inside offense and laid back D).

 

Was Harrison hit on the arms on that shot or not?

 

Harrison was clearly hit across the arm, foul 100 out of 100 times.

Why do you say "you all"? I barely ever post in these threads and I can tell you are trolling.

 

And I rarely post in UK game threads... The few times do, and it's anti-UK, it's trolling. I get it. Not allowed to disagree with the masses regarding UK. Been that way for years.

Didn't get to watch any of the game, but when people blame the outcome of a game on foul calls (or penalties) and officiating, it makes me wonder if they "get" sports.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.