Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 LSU 76 OT

Featured Replies

I agree the refs allowed the Cats to beat a solid team today.

Were you watching the U.K. - LSU game today ? Did you see J. Randle being mugged every time that he touched the ball ?

Gift.
:lol2:

 

How? Were we watching the same game????? Love the chemistry of the Cats after the game!!! Belive this is the game that they needed to dig deep and pull out the win.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't see much of the game so I can't answer that one definitively like I did re: your "fanboy" Cal lost the game by giving the other team 2 points with SEVEN MINUTES left in the game post.

 

However, I am impressed you can carry a stiffy for me as long as you have thus far. I'm touched.

 

So the technical did have a bearing on the game? Because if Cal lost the game due to the technical then it obviously had a bearing. So which is it Clyde, bearing or no bearing?

 

And if by touched you mean touched like Earnest T. Bass according to Mr. Darling I agree.

Where did the betting line end up -- 12? Nobody knows about this team. Like some other posters, I do think the Cats' enthusiasm and togetherness are improving.

Agree. I see improvement each game. We have really improved our FT shooting from the last time we played LSU.

 

I'm glad the FT shooting is improving, but if you give up as many as you score I honestly don't see the overall improvement. This team will not win the SEC tourney, probably out by second game. I also see this team bounced in 2nd game of NCAA. I really hope I'm wrong but....

Were you watching the U.K. - LSU game today ? Did you see J. Randle being mugged every time that he touched the ball ?

 

Randle dips his shoulder and plays physical, to the point of offensive fouls, on several plays a game... Of course defenders are going to play him physical, because that's how he plays. Laugh if you want, that game shouldn't have gone to OT.

Randle dips his shoulder and plays physical, to the point of offensive fouls, on several plays a game... Of course defenders are going to play him physical, because that's how he plays. Laugh if you want, that game shouldn't have gone to OT.

 

So are you saying the refs took the game away from LSU?

So are you saying the refs took the game away from LSU?

 

Im saying the foul they called on UK's last possession of regulation was a bad call...

Im saying the foul they called on UK's last possession of regulation was a bad call...

 

I thought so too until I saw the replay. Originally I thought "all ball" but you could see he came across Andrew's arm.

Im saying the foul they called on UK's last possession of regulation was a bad call...

 

Games are full of bad calls for both teams....

I'm just now watching & thought the foul where Andrew got FT's was a weak call.

 

And why did Hickey take his sweet old time on LSU's last play of regulation?

Does anyone know if Johnny O'Bryan is the love child of Big Daddy Kane? Same hairstyle and his monogram is suspicious, JOB, Kane did make a song titled get the JOB done. I need to google this one.

Wait... the refs were in UK's favor? Huh?

 

Anyone remember the start of the 2nd half?

 

18:23 - Foul on Andrew Harrison

5 seconds later...

18:08 - Foul on WCS

21 seconds later...

17:47 - Foul on Dakari Johnson

16 seconds later...

17:31 - Foul on Andrew Harrison

 

UK (one of the most fouled teams in the country) didn't make it to the double bonus until 0:25 left in overtime.

Corrupt Arena strikes again!!

Im saying the foul they called on UK's last possession of regulation was a bad call...

 

Definitely a good call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.