Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man sticks eel in anus...you can't make this up

Featured Replies

OMG...those are some photos that I DO NOT want to see. Normally, I am a "curiosity killed the cat" kind of gal, but I'll just pass on this one.

Is that an eel in my butt or are you just happy to see me?

Oh darn, the eel died.

After looking and reading this I'm feeling kind of eel.

I've heard of coffee enemas, but this?

Must be a new type of colon cleanse

:no: :no:

OMG...those are some photos that I DO NOT want to see. Normally, I am a "curiosity killed the cat" kind of gal, but I'll just pass on this one.
FWIW, they weren't bad, considering. One XRay photo, which I found interesting, and the rest of them were just pictures of eels. Only one picture of the actual eel after it was removed, and it wasn't too graphic.

Would you really need somebody to tell you doing this is a bad idea? I just don't understand what makes people do things this stupid.

R-eel-ly??? :idunno:

Blame it on porn.

 

Now I didnt see that category onteh porn sites. The Anus eel

Had to have some way to power that light bulb so the gerbil could find it's way out.

 

Was Richard Gere around?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.