Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview at Rowan Couny tonight

Featured Replies

This game has been moved from tomorrow to tonight. Any thoughts??

Hutchinson back for Fairview tonight. Should be a dandy.

 

Fairview 57

Rowan 56

Fairview 65

Rowan 51

Fairview 65

Rowan 51

 

 

I think that looks a little more realistic than TubbyBall's prediction! :thumb:

  • Author

WVA Boy this game will be a lot closer than what you think!!!! I will take Rowan and 14 all day long!!!!!!!!

WVA Boy this game will be a lot closer than what you think!!!! I will take Rowan and 14 all day long!!!!!!!!

 

I do believe Fairview will beat Rowan by two TDS,oops I thought I was in the football thread!!! :confused:

 

Yeah, Yeah!!! Well I'll take Fairview -1 all freaking night long too!!!!! ;) :bunny:

Rowan by 2.

For only 1 night:D

Fairview by 8 as Daniel's struggles with the Bulldog Barker D

  • Author

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "Wizard of Westwood" has something left up his sleeve.

 

Eagles by 4+.

Fairview by 8 as Daniel's struggles with the Bulldog Barker D

I'm changing my mind, Rowan by 4? :D

 

Duck , you just set the standard for bad predictor, maybe you can get with Blue Blazer to brush up on your technique, if you cant get this one right at this time of night, you got some problems :banana:

:laugh: You are correct, sir. I, also will take Rowan in this one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.