Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Smart shoves fan

Featured Replies

No sane person would ever admit to dropping a racial slur in this situation.

 

Pretty easy to find out if he's lying.

 

Just saw that also. Hard to believe Smart would snap over that. Especially when you can read Smart's lips when his teammates were pulling him away.

 

Agreed, I'm not sure I 100% believe it.

  • Replies 469
  • Views 54.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@bomani_jones: and texas tech released a video. “piece of crap,” fwiw, is the only audible phrase. https://t.co/muTzPVMfR4

 

If this video is accurate and Smart pushed him for this only he should be dismissed!

Think 2 weeks from now there will be a report of a sizable donation to the video editing department?

@GottliebShow: Jeff Orr says he called Smart a "Piece of Crap" but volunteers to not attend Tech games the rest of the year? Gotcha

Not anymore. I used to though and I believe I stated that in post 186.

 

Whether I use it or not doesn't make my argument worthless because as I see you bolded that I said that "anyone who uses it in any consequence should be prepared for the reaction it invokes." That means everyone. Red, yellow, black or white.

 

Thank you for your answer.

 

I didn't bold it, you did. I just quoted your post.

 

I would not have asked you this question if I had saw that you already answered it. I like to ask questions while they are on my mind and sometimes I forget to ask if I wait until I read the whole thread. Sorry.

If this video is accurate and Smart pushed him for this only he should be dismissed!

 

It's video provided by Texas Tech. I believe 0% of it.

Thank you for your answer.

 

I didn't bold it, you did. I just quoted your post.

 

I would not have asked you this question if I had saw that you already answered it. I like to ask questions while they are on my mind and sometimes I forget to ask if I wait until I read the whole thread. Sorry.

 

Gotcha. :thumb:

I thought OK st did a great job with the press conference. Smart seemed real in his apology. Ford and the AD answered the questions well. Time to move on.

Just saw that also. Hard to believe Smart would snap over that. Especially when you can read Smart's lips when his teammates were pulling him away.

You would certainly hope so. However I have a feeling this guy was getting after Smart all game and he just snapped.

 

I am rooting for Smart to lead his team to the NCAA tournament. OSU has been struggling, in large part due to Smart. A lot of built up frustration. Do not forget he was a consensus all American that decided to come back for his Sophmore year and has probably cost him self some money.

I still don't think Smart cost himself any money but I guess we'll see in June.

It's video provided by Texas Tech. I believe 0% of it.

 

So you think the video was edited?

I still don't think Smart cost himself any money but I guess we'll see in June.
Nothing to do with this incident. He could have ascended to the top pick last season. His play of late has dropped him, IMO. Just citing a reason for the built up frustration.
So you think the video was edited?

 

Yes. Edited. Doctored. Voiced over. Whatever you want to call it. Yes.

 

Look into it further. The only words heard in that video were piece of crap. Nobody else in that area uttered a single word but we could hear and point out for sure that Orr was the only person talking in that area? We couldn't hear Smart, none of the fans in that area, not the photographer who got ran over(and didn't say a single word either...) nothing. But we could hear Orr and know it was him plain as day?

 

Come on man........

  • Author

I believe Smart heard what he said be heard. Can't see him snapping over "piece of crap" and don't see Orr volunteering to miss rest of the year if that's all he said. Regardless of what he said Orr is a bully, and a sad individual. I hope he gets help for his problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.