Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Smart shoves fan

Featured Replies

Heckling fans want nothing more than the person they are yelling at to turn around and confront them. The best way to get under a heckler's skin is to smile and move on.

  • Replies 469
  • Views 54.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one here can say anything to me I haven't already heard.

 

Absolutely no way you could get me to attack you with words only.

 

Nor me.

No one here can say anything to me I haven't already heard.

 

Absolutely no way you could get me to attack you with words only.

Never say never. I think it depends on the emotional state someone is in in their life. We as fans see them only as athletes and don't have the first clue what is going on in their life. If I wanted to be an idiot at a game and heckle an athlete, I could very easily look up personal stuff in their life and use it against them. If someone happened to make a remark about a child I lost or something of that magnitude, I don't care if I'm at a basketball game, a board meeting or church? It's on!! I would still be wrong and except whatever punishment I got. JMO

Never say never. I think it depends on the emotional state someone is in in their life. We as fans see them only as athletes and don't have the first clue what is going on in their life. If I wanted to be an idiot at a game and heckle an athlete' date=' I could very easily look up personal stuff in their life and use it against them. If someone happened to make a remark about a child I lost or something of that magnitude, I don't care if I'm at a basketball game, a board meeting or church? It's on!! I would still be wrong and except whatever punishment I got. JMO[/quote']

 

I'm confident in what I said and I stand by it.

I'm confident in what I said and I stand by it.

I definitely was not insinuating that you couldn't. I was just throwing a different twist on the situation. If you could lose a child and have some heckler telling you that your kid got what they deserved when they were abused and raped by some sick SOB before he strangled them to death and keep your cool? Then your more of a man than I will ever be and I mean that sincerely cause I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.