Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Smart shoves fan

Featured Replies

  • Author
I guarantee you I could come up with something to make EVERYONE of you come after me if I was a fan and you were the player.

 

Not a chance using verbal attack only.

  • Replies 469
  • Views 54.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a chance using verbal attack only.

 

Agreed. Some people think the spoken word has a lot more power than it really does.

Not a chance using verbal attack only.

 

Agreed here as well.

Agreed. Some people think the spoken word has a lot more power than it really does.

 

The ole "sticks and stones............."

Not a chance using verbal attack only.

 

I feel the same. I've only been in one fight in my life, and in that situation the kid elected to get off at my bus stop so he could fight me. After the second time he punched me in the face, I figured it was time to hit back. Turned out he wasn't so tough, as he ran off crying about a minute later. That was in 7th or 8th grade. I have been incident free since then.

I'm with Clyde. I guarantee I can make you want to come fight me by just running my mouth. Guarantee it. :lol2:

  • Author
I'm with Clyde. I guarantee I can make you want to come fight me by just running my mouth. Guarantee it. :lol2:
Not a chance. You know how many times I'm verbally assaulted by a drunk, pill head or dead beat in the ER on a weekly basis? I've heard and been called it all.
I'm with Clyde. I guarantee I can make you want to come fight me by just running my mouth. Guarantee it. :lol2:

 

No chance.

Not a chance using verbal attack only.

 

I know what you're saying and am guessing I know how you mean it, but I think it's different in your scenario because one person. It definitely kind of amplifies and builds exponentially when more and more people are pulling it.

 

One person talks bad to you? Easier to think "ah, pathetic jerk". Continual taunting and a barrage from different people though, and I'm guessing it starts to get to you.

I'm with Clyde. I guarantee I can make you want to come fight me by just running my mouth. Guarantee it. :lol2:

 

I can guarantee you, in my case, you are correct! As Clyde will tell you, you wouldn't have to ask me twice. :thumb:

 

:D

  • Author
I can guarantee you' date=' in my case, you are correct! As Clyde will tell you, you wouldn't have to ask me twice. :thumb: :D[/quote']

 

Never took you for one to let words get you fighting mad.

Never took you for one to let words get you fighting mad.

 

There is a point where I've had enough...I'm human, and sadly, that point has been hit before. More so I hit that point when the words are directed at someone I care about. However, yes, I have a point where words will suffice, and thankfully, I've avoided those situations for about a decade. Not proud of it, but not necessarily ashamed of it either.

  • Author
There is a point where I've had enough...I'm human' date=' and sadly, that point has been hit before. More so I hit that point when the words are directed at someone I care about. However, yes, I have a point where words will suffice, and thankfully, I've avoided those situations for about a decade. Not proud of it, but not necessarily ashamed of it either.[/quote']

 

I can understand that, and in a one on one situation I probably would too, but knowing my job, or in Clyde's scenario, my scholarship could depend on me being able to control my emotions I wouldn't have a problem tuning anything out.

  • Author

I will add 20-25 years ago I agree with Clyde.

No one here can say anything to me I haven't already heard.

 

Absolutely no way you could get me to attack you with words only.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.