Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Smart shoves fan

Featured Replies

Smart went Into the crowd and shoved a Texas Tech fan. I'm sure the fan said something, but you have to control your emotions better than that. This kid has some serious anger issues. Will be interesting to see how Travis Ford and Oklahoma State handle this. Ford sure did a terrible job handling it after it happened. Can't believe he didn't send Smart to the locker room.

  • Replies 469
  • Views 54.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the guy said...

  • Author
I wonder what the guy said...
If'd like to know too, but it shouldn't matter.
If'd like to know too, but it should t matter.

 

It doesn't matter in regards to what Smart did, but it would still be interesting to know.

  • Author

The thread title should read fan not fans.

  • Author
It doesn't matter in regards to what Smart did' date=' but it would still be interesting to know.[/quote']

 

I'm sure we'll hear 2 different versions.

  • Author

And it wasn't a young fan or student. He looked to be mcpapa's age, and about my size. :lol:

If'd like to know too, but it shouldn't matter.

 

Haven't seen any video or don't know what happened, but one thing I can tell you as an imported Texan: Texas Tech fans are nasty.

 

They now throw tortillas, which the school started getting everyone to do in effort to get them to stop spitting on others.

 

Have a friend in school who cheered at UT that talked about the cheerleaders getting a glass bottle thrown at them as they were leaving a football game.

 

There are seriously some horror stories about Tech. I put them up there with LSU and Hawaii (visiting football fans in both cases) when it comes to the number of negative things I've read or heard about them. Of course, you can't typecast a whole fan base, but in Big XII country, it's pretty common that you hear more negatives about people's trip to Tech than you hear positives.

Haven't seen any video or don't know what happened, but one thing I can tell you as an imported Texan: Texas Tech fans are nasty.

 

They now throw tortillas, which the school started getting everyone to do in effort to get them to stop spitting on others.

 

Have a friend in school who cheered at UT that talked about the cheerleaders getting a glass bottle thrown at them as they were leaving a football game.

 

There are seriously some horror stories about Tech. I put them up there with LSU and Hawaii (visiting football fans in both cases) when it comes to the number of negative things I've read or heard about them. Of course, you can't typecast a whole fan base, but in Big XII country, it's pretty common that you hear more negatives about people's trip to Tech than you hear positives.

 

They were throwing things on the court tonight...

The guy said "Sorry about that" just as Smart pushed him. Can't wait to find out what he said to make Marcus snap.

  • Author
And it wasn't a young fan or student. He looked to be mcpapa's age' date=' and about my size. :lol:[/quote']

 

Turn on SportsCenter. I'm sure they'll show it 3 or 4 more times.

Marcus Dumb

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.