Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Smart shoves fan

Featured Replies

  • Author

All of you that are asking that if Orr said what Smart said he heard how come nobody else is coming forward saying they heard it.

 

The incident below all so happened in Texas. I'm sure somebody somewhere had to have seen this young black man with someone else. Yet nobody has come forward. The authorities are unbelievably calling it a drug overdose. Come on man.

 

 

http://rollingout.com/criminal-behavior/black-man-found-dead-slit-throat-missing-ear-authorities-claim-overdosed/m

  • Replies 469
  • Views 54.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^That link is taking me to something about Beyonce... :lol2:

^That link is taking me to something about Beyonce... :lol2:

 

Same here.

So because there are racists in Texas (duh), that automatically means Smart was telling the truth? I'm not sure how that relates in any way to this incident....:confused:

 

Then why is Smart's statement automatically a lie?

  • Author
So because there are racists in Texas (duh)' date=' that automatically means Smart was telling the truth? I'm not sure how that relates in any way to this incident....:confused:[/quote']

 

It shows that people aren't always willing to get involved or come forward.

 

It also shows that authorities, or those you would think we could trust will try to cover up and hide the truth.

Then why is Smart's statement automatically a lie?

 

Probably should've worded it differently. Just because there's racists in Texas doesn't automatically mean it happened as Smart claims it did. The truth is most likely somewhere in the middle.

 

That incident still has zero to do with this one though.

  • Author
Probably should've worded it differently. Just because there's racists in Texas doesn't automatically mean it happened as Smart claims it did. The truth is most likely somewhere in the middle. That incident still has zero to do with this one though.

 

The two incidents obviously aren't related, but the two things I mentioned are absolutely possibilities in the Smart incident.

Probably should've worded it differently. Just because there's racists in Texas doesn't automatically mean it happened as Smart claims it did. The truth is most likely somewhere in the middle.

 

That incident still has zero to do with this one though.

 

The incidents are completely different, obviously, but the principle LRCW is getting at is the same. To think that people would jump at the opportunity to paint Orr as a racist is not likely. Especially in Texas.

The two incidents obviously aren't related, but the two things I mentioned are absolutely possibilities in the Smart incident.

 

And the incident I brought up earlier in the thread regarding the Utah and UNC player is proof that sometimes people make up things to try and rationalize inappropriate behavior in the heat of the moment.

 

Like I said, the truth is most likely somewhere in the middle of what Smart and Orr are saying.

And the incident I brought up earlier in the thread regarding the Utah and UNC player is proof that sometimes people make up things to try and rationalize inappropriate behavior in the heat of the moment.

 

Like I said, the truth is most likely somewhere in the middle of what Smart and Orr are saying.

 

I could buy that if Smart hadn't seemed so adamant about what Orr said from the very onset. If Smart had waited till the press conference to say Orr said the n-word, then it would definitely seem to be more like you're describing.

All of you that are asking that if Orr said what Smart said he heard how come nobody else is coming forward saying they heard it. The incident below all so happened in Texas. I'm sure somebody somewhere had to have seen this young black man with someone else. Yet nobody has come forward. The authorities are unbelievably calling it a drug overdose. Come on man. http://rollingout.com/criminal-behavior/black-man-found-dead-slit-throat-missing-ear-authorities-claim-overdosed/m

 

That's irrelevant to this IMO.

I would think people would be coming out in droves if he called him something else.....

 

I don't. Especially in Texas.

Then why is Smart's statement automatically a lie?

 

Because angry black makes are never credible sources.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.