Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Smart shoves fan

Featured Replies

It's my opinion that if all he did was call him a piece of crap then more than one person in the arena would have heard him.

 

I would think people would be coming out in droves if he called him something else.....

  • Replies 469
  • Views 54.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No love is, but unfortunately it's not used nearly enough.

 

Love is the most powerful emotion no doubt, but I'm not sure the word itself has much power as it is so over used these days.

It depends. If I don't apologize what are the consequences? Am I only suspended for 3 games if I apologize or is it longer? Do I want to hurry back to the court to help my teammates or do I want to make a stand? That answer will be different for every individual. I'm a very stubborn person sometimes but I am loyal to my team. I'd likely take one for the team and choose the route to get back on the court ASAP.
With what you have presented to us, in this thread, as your opinion, I find it very difficult top believe that you would apologize to anyone that called you said word.
Im sure they were close enough to hear if he said it loud enough for Smart to hear. If they weren't what does that tell you about his relationship with his team. Usually if a player ends up where he did there is at least one or more come to help you up. He didn't bounce right up after going in there. I think some would be close enough to hear. If not then that tells me something about Mr. Smart.

 

So what are you trying to say exactly?

With what you have presented to us, in this thread, as your opinion, I find it very difficult top believe that you would apologize to anyone that called you said word.

 

I wouldn't.....

This is a solid post, but it mirrors what many on here have said.

 

Orr is an idiot

Smart is a hot head

Both should be punished

 

Who said he should be kicked off the team?

It was stated in some earlier posts, some made a comment that he should be dismissed from the team. Please don't make me go back and look for it.:arghh:

I would think people would be coming out in droves if he called him something else.....

 

Who? All the other black people that were around?

If you call a black dude the n-word, regardless if you've said anything to him previously or not, expect him to blow up on you. Forget the fuse...
I believe that ORR was on him the whole game....that's his M.O.
I would think people would be coming out in droves if he called him something else.....

 

Agreed.

Who? All the other black people that were around?
There was a lady directly behind Orr kinda over his shoulder, surely she heard what was actually said...I wonder if she is one of the people that TT talked to?
Who? All the other black people that were around?

 

Wait...are you insinuating no one will come out and support what Smart says he heard because only white people were around?

There was a lady directly behind Orr kinda over his shoulder, surely she heard what was actually said...I wonder if she is one of the people that TT talked to?

 

Ive sat right behind people and many a ball game and couldn't hear what they were saying....

Who? All the other black people that were around?
If the people that sit next to me at games, said something like this.....and THIS happened, I would come out and say what I experienced. I surely can't be the only person that would.
Ive sat right behind people and many a ball game and couldn't hear what they were saying....
What about the camera guy? He had to have heard it.
Ive sat right behind people and many a ball game and couldn't hear what they were saying....

 

So it's possible then that Smart didn't hear what he thinks he heard?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.