Should Highlands pay for the buses to take the fans to Bowling Green?

We will take pictures of the event so you can see what it looks like.

Be nice BB.

For those that have never experienced winning it....

It never ever gets old and don't let the complainers speak for the Highlands faithful...Grandfathers, sons and grandsons have done it at Highlands and the next generations are just around the corner peeking in to continue the legacy...Just sayin

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mapquest says 216 miles in 3 hours 31 minutes from FT to BG. This Belfry fan laughs at your idea of long road trip. I'm with Dream. I'd drive to Hong Kong for the privilege of watching my team play in a championship game.
No way. Takes us two hours just to Louisville.

State Titles are officially meaningless in KY. Running clock in a state title game? What an absolute joke.

And people wonder why Highlands gets no respect as soon as they cross the river. Mind-boggling to me.

Hope you have nice weather for the trip and don't fall asleep during your state title game.

-CardinalsFan

State Titles are officially meaningless in KY. Running clock in a state title game? What an absolute joke.

And people wonder why Highlands gets no respect as soon as they cross the river. Mind-boggling to me.

Hope you have nice weather for the trip and don't fall asleep during your state title game.

-CardinalsFan

Serious questions I am hoping you can answer.

What class would Highlands play in if they were in Ohio?

Is there any team in that class that could play with them?

No way. Takes us two hours just to Louisville.
That seems a little longer than average but I will take your word for it.

Louisville to Bowling Green is another 114 miles, all interstate. That takes you 3 more hours? Shouldn't be more than 1hr 45min.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post

Serious questions I am hoping you can answer. What class would Highlands play in if they were in Ohio? Is there any team in that class that could play with them?

Oh there are plenty in Ohio that can.

I saw the DIII teams posted by Fishhead but don't know much about them (unless Lebron is coming back to St. Mary's). Best comparison is Highlands played Elder essentially even at the Pitt. Do you think Elder could/would win Ohio DIII this year? I expect most would.

-CardinalsFan

Since we are sending SKFan pictures it won't be any trouble to send you a copy so you can see what a state championship game looks like as well.

And people wonder why Colerain fan gets no respect as soon as they troll across the digital river. Mind-boggling to me.

-CardinalsFan

Who does Colerain play this week?