Should Highlands pay for the buses to take the fans to Bowling Green?

I'll take a free ticket, bus ride and a bottle of single barrell Old Weller 15 yr with a high ball glass and cooler full of ice. If I can't get that then no way.

Ha ha come on whackem !

You won't get the barrel if the school is providing the bus. However, if you want to take it on yourself, get the bus, fill it with friends and take the financial risk, you can have whatever beverage you want on the bus.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would any teams except far western Ky need a hotel for a finals at EKU.

At EKU

1A Mayfield Yes Williamsburg No

2A NCC doubtful DeSales doubtful

3A Wayne No Belfry Probably

4A HHS doubtful Collins No

5A Pulaski No Bowling Green Yes

6A Scott Co. No Meade Co Probably

at WKU

1A Mayfield Yes Williamsburg Yes

2A NCC Yes DeSales doubtful

3A Wayne Probably Belfry Yes

4A HHS Yes Collins No

5A Pulaski Yes Bowling Green No

6A Scott Co. Yes Meade Co doubtful

Not following your team to the State Championship game? That is ridiculous! There are so many fanbases out there that wish they had Highlands' problem. If Caldwell County went to 20 in a row, God-willing, I would be there for every single minute of every single one of those games, if they were held in China!

Not following your team to the State Championship game? That is ridiculous! There are so many fanbases out there that wish they had Highlands' problem. If Caldwell County went to 20 in a row, God-willing, I would be there for every single minute of every single one of those games, if they were held in China!
You need to read post #8.

One thing's for sure, if they eliminated the ability to view the game on t.v./computer, they'd make a lot of folks decisions a much tougher one.

If you are a fan and follow your team religiously I don't think Highlands should pay for the fans to travel to Bowling Green. I know if you are a Highlands fan you almost go every year however, I wished I had that problem over the years. Why not bring it to NKY and play at Paul Brown. It is just a bridge away from NKY. JD