Should Highlands pay for the buses to take the fans to Bowling Green?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pack all the Highlands fans in one of those hillbilly Bengal busses! :D

This is why I pay good money to read this stuff...

Funny post because my family has one of those "hillbilly Highlands busses". :thumb:

Wow...Never thought I would ever be called a hillbilly by someone from Independence...

Joking of coarse' date=' but I am making a point. The Bowling Green location excludes a lot of folks.[/quote']

It's Bowling Green, not the moon. Pack a lunch and make a day of it. If u think the mall is too far to drive, then this may not be for you.

Funny post because my family has one of those "hillbilly Highlands busses". :thumb:

Wow...Never thought I would ever be called a hillbilly by someone from Independence...

You live on a hill!

Short or long bus? :D

It doesn't take a five hour journey to get to the mall.
Mapquest says 216 miles in 3 hours 31 minutes from FT to BG. This Belfry fan laughs at your idea of long road trip. I'm with Dream. I'd drive to Hong Kong for the privilege of watching my team play in a championship game.

It doesn't take a five hour journey to get to the mall.

And it doesn't take 5 hours to get to BG, so thanks for proving my point. Funny how people are complaining they have to drive to the state championship. Oh the problems you must have.