How Many Team Traded Handshakes After Tonight's Games...

Sweeperboy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to a couple HHS - CCH games. No problems at all in the hand shake lines. In fact, the starters on the field started shaking hands and tapping on each others helmets before the game clock read 00. This is one big rivalry and I have never heard of coaches, fans or players getting out of line on or off the field. When HHS lost to Cov Cath there still wasn't a problem. Both teams ALWAYS show great sportsmanship.

It shouldn't be a problem. I think you read my post wrong. Mi was saying it sounded funny because it made it sound like HHs went out of their way to shake hands, like it was a hardship to after crushing their opponent. It made it sound like they were the bigger man lol. That's why it sounded funny. Like they went above and beyond.

It shouldn't be a problem. I think you read my post wrong. Mi was saying it sounded funny because it made it sound like HHs went out of their way to shake hands, like it was a hardship to after crushing their opponent. It made it sound like they were the bigger man lol. That's why it sounded funny. Like they went above and beyond.

This...

Is what men do. The boys, punks and thugs fight...Just sayin

Again, your Highlands Hating is duly Noted:thumb:

This...

Is what men do. The boys, punks and thugs fight...Just sayin

Again, your Highlands Hating is duly Noted:thumb:

I think you totally misunderstood my post.

I wasn't saying anything against Highlands at all, quite the contrary. What I was saying is just read your first post, it sounds funny. It is I'm sure different than what you meant to say, it just came across sounding a little funny is all.

Dont worry, nothing at all against what you were trying to say, just the way it came out. I didn't mean to upset you lol. That wasn't my intent.

Trinity and Male did without any issues. In fact, I have NEVER seen any altercations during the post game hand shake at a varsity football game. I have witnessed around 600 games.

I recall two post-game incidents at Trinity within the last 10-12 years involving Fern Creek and Manual, both precipitated, in my mind, not by players, but by immature head coaches.

I think you totally misunderstood my post.

I wasn't saying anything against Highlands at all, quite the contrary. What I was saying is just read your first post, it sounds funny. It is I'm sure different than what you meant to say, it just came across sounding a little funny is all.

Dont worry, nothing at all against what you were trying to say, just the way it came out. I didn't mean to upset you lol. That wasn't my intent.

Thats funny, I thought I offended you the way my post came across to you based on your facetious replies...LOL

Its all good, I truly do not expect you to ever understand Highlands...Go HB's team:thumb: