How Many Team Traded Handshakes After Tonight's Games...

Sweeperboy

There wasnt even an hesitation even after the large margin of victory tonite as Dale led his team on a semi-sprint towards Holmes team to shake hands.

Curious if any other games tonite resulted in teams walking away from one another without even a "good ball game"

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raceland/Fairview shook hands. Raceland will offer to shake hands after every game. It is up the other team.

I have heard Greenup County administration has issued a directive to their coaches that they will no long perform post game handshakes.

Raceland/Fairview shook hands. Raceland will offer to shake hands after every game. It is up the other team.

I have heard Greenup County administration has issued a directive to their coaches that they will no long perform post game handshakes.

Sad...

Geeeez, if they want to shake hands, fine. If they don't, fine. This whole thing has been blowed out of whack because KHSAA is too chicken:poop: to deal with teams that cause a problem. Typical for today, if one person has a problem lets make a sweeping change for everybody.

So if they issued a "directive" then the coaches and team are still allowed to shake hands.:ohbrother: