Browns 17 Bengals 6

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the thing in the league your not always going to have guys wide open. You have to be able to fit the ball into tight Windows. I seen enough guys create enough separation today that a pro quarterback should have been able to fit a throw into. When you really think about it over the last few years how many times have we seen Dalton make a throw to where0 we see say wow what a . Throw. Iwas hoping that would Change with more experience but maybe s c c was right from the very beginning.

Hello of course I have been right the whole time. I'm always right

Hello of course I have been right the whole time. I'm always right

Well I won't say your always right lol and Dalton doesn't suck as bad as you made it seem to be. However I admit you definitely seem to be right that this guy is not the guy to get them to take the next step. So it definitely is looking like you probably will be right. Good call on that.

Well I won't say your always right lol and Dalton doesn't suck as bad as you made it seem to be. However I admit you definitely seem to be right that this guy is not the guy to get them to take the next step. So it definitely is looking like you probably will be right. Good call on that.
Ummm,seems to me that a lot of us were right about it, it only took you 2 years to finally come around to it. At least you're not comparing him to Brees or any other hall of Fame QB anymore lol.

You see, if you would just actually look and watch with your own two eyes every once in awhile instead of wanting to pick fights with me with everything I say, you'd actually look like you know a thing or two about this team.

If I were AJ Green, I would not re-sign with the Bengals. Dalton is terrible and his ineptness will kill AJ's career.

I agree, and I still can't blame Carson for getting out. Remember the same crap was said about the 2009-2010 seasons about this team "the most talented" which was garrbage then and is garbage now.

AJ needs to get out of here and go to a team with a real NFL QB

Ummm,seems to me that a lot of us were right about it, it only took you 2 years to finally come around to it. At least you're not comparing him to Brees or any other hall of Fame QB anymore lol.

You see, if you would just actually look and watch with your own two eyes every once in awhile instead of wanting to pick fights with me with everything I say, you'd actually look like you know a thing or two about this team.

I believe it was you who first started this all last December by trying to tell people how they should feel about the team.

Secondly you do realize I have been more right about this team over the last two seasons than anyone and others would even admit that. This whole off season I ended up being basically exactly right with how the Bengals would do things as you argued it. While you still stick to your made up stuff. Now saying I said Dalton is drew. Where I used drew as an example of why people should wait until a few years before making up your mind on a quarterback because he sucked for three years before coming around. However unlike you I have admitted when I been wrong and especially s s c because he has been saying since the beginning.

At the end of the day I still been more right about this team the last two years than anyone on here and when I am wrong I do admit it though. Just like with this year's team I an still right because I said it all off season they have talent but it will depend on Dalton. Which is exactly how this season has gone.

Happy to be a Browns fan for the last 2 weeks.

McGahee has proved to be an average RB thus far. Always glad to have Josh Gordon back and Jordan Cameron has been the best TE in the NFL this year. Love watching him play.

Hoyer didn't do anything special but didn't lose the game either. He had a couple of nice play action passes as well.

I agree, and I still can't blame Carson for getabtting out. Remember the same crap was said about the 2009-2010 seasons about this team "the most talented" which was garrbage then and is garbage now.

AJ needs to get out of here and go to a team with a real NFL QB

Dude where are you coming from. Please stop with your made up stuff. Who and where we're people saying the 2009 and 2010 teams were the most talented? No national guys no one or here including me said that. Shoot as people will admit during those years my main argument was the Bengals didn't have enough talent around Palmer. I definitely was not calling them the most talented I wanted them to actually get talent around him. Because people on here talked about how much he sucked and I tried to argue they he needed talent around him. So not sure where you are coming up with this stuff now

I call things as I see it. I talked about back then they needed more talent. Then two years ago Dalton first year people were talking about how they might not win a game and I stated reasons why I thought they would be good and it happened. I call things as I see them. Just like how this team is the most talented since the super bowl team. However it will come down to Dalton on how they do.

I believe it was you who first started this all last December by trying to tell people how they should feel about the team.

Secondly you do realize I have been more right about this team over the last two seasons than anyone and others would even admit that. This whole off season I ended up being basically exactly right with how the Bengals would do things as you argued it. While you still stick to your made up stuff. Now saying I said Dalton is drew. Where I used drew as an example of why people should wait until a few years before making up your mind on a quarterback because he sucked for three years before coming around. However unlike you I have admitted when I been wrong and especially s s c because he has been saying since the beginning.

At the end of the day I still been more right about this team the last two years than anyone on here and when I am wrong I do admit it though. Just like with this year's team I an still right because I said it all off season they have talent but it will depend on Dalton. Which is exactly how this season has gone.

Actually no I haven't realized you've been more right about this team than anyone else.

The last time I was wrong about what I thought this team would do was in 2011 whenn I didn't see them winning that many games, but I did predict a first round loss that year.

I also predicted a 1st round loss last year and if I remember correctly you thought they would go further. So since I wasnt here in 2011 I'm guessing since you said you were right about them then, that you also predicted them losing in the first roundd of the playoffs?

Btw, you saying this is the most talented team since their SB is something else you've been wrong about.

Andrew Whitworths post games comments speak for themselves:

" We played terrible ! "

" That was embarrassing ! "

" On the 4 and 1 half the guys didn't know what the play was! "

There you have it folks, spoken from the mouth of a Bengal team leader. Congrats to the Browns for out coaching and outplaying the Bengals. Ray Horton has to be eating this victory up. Thanks to the Bills for the assist of the day for beating the Ravens.