Browns 17 Bengals 6

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with mal in the other thread that they did sleep walk through some of it. Defense did much better in the second half before that last drive where they got worn down because the offense sucked because of Dalton. I have said it all off season this teams success depends on Dalton. He sucked and I even admit I am getting close to the point to thinking he might not be the guy. Still making the same mistakes and can't throw into tight Windows.

PATHETIC!!!! Dalton was horrible, Off Line was terrible with no push on running game, play calling was questionable offensively.. Lewis with bonehead decision not to take points in the 2nd in a close game. The Browns were tougher and much better today. Def could not get stops when they needed. Not one thing good about this one.

PATHETIC!!!! Dalton was horrible, Off Line was terrible with no push on running game, play calling was questionable offensively.. Lewis with bonehead decision not to take points in the 2nd in a close game. The Browns were tougher and much better today. Def could not get stops when they needed. Not one thing good about this one.

Don't forget receivers not getting open then dropping balls once they finally have one on their hands. Only offensive players I liked today were the two rookies - Eifert and Bernard.

Don't forget receivers not getting open then dropping balls once they finally have one on their hands. Only offensive players I liked today were the two rookies - Eifert and Bernard.

That's the thing in the league your not always going to have guys wide open. You have to be able to fit the ball into tight Windows. I seen enough guys create enough separation today that a pro quarterback should have been able to fit a throw into. When you really think about it over the last few years how many times have we seen Dalton make a throw to where0 we see say wow what a . Throw. Iwas hoping that would Change with more experience but maybe s c c was right from the very beginning.