Needs Some Help

malachicrunch

You can use two to three cups of ammonia to kill them, or more if you want. Do it at night though while they're nesting, the later the better. Might want to put a rock or something over the hole once you do this. You may have to treat again if the nest is very large.
Mark the hole in the daytime with something so you're not walking around looking for it too long or stepping on the hole, use a low beam flashlight.

I used soap and water to get rid of some bees a few years ago when most OTC bee sprays failed to work. Just hooked sprayer on my hose added soap (probably Dawn or Tide) and sprayed everywhere they were congregating. They didn't leave immediately but within a couple of days all were gone and I haven't seen them since.

Cicada Killer Wasps? These things were all over our fields last year, and were extremely bad at Twin Oaks. The ones I saw around here last year had a more redish color than this picture shows.

attachment.php?attachmentid=40536

They were horrible down there last year. Especially on the par 5 next to the track(can't remember the hole number)

They were horrible down there last year. Especially on the par 5 next to the track(can't remember the hole number)

It was bad. They had signs on the green saying they didn't sting if they weren't provoked. Um, your swinging a club while they fly all around, and your hitting a ball that can crush them. It was kinda hard not to provoke them. We had them next to 1 of our fields, and our dirt pile was infested with them.

Cicada Killer Wasps? These things were all over our fields last year, and were extremely bad at Twin Oaks. The ones I saw around here last year had a more redish color than this picture shows.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40536[/ATTACH]

I think that is it. Extension office suggested the Sevin powder. Gonna do that this evening. I have to get rid of them. I can't even imagine how bad it would be if one them stung me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40536[/ATTACH]

Those things have been around Twin Oaks for a long time. I can't believe they don't do something to get rid of them.