Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Zimmerman is found Not Guilty

Featured Replies

This probably won't go over to everyone's liking, but I can't but help feel this way...

 

Speaking of guilty, we're all guilty on various levels, depending on who you are, of allowing the media to continue to brainwash us relentlessly, and daily, to the point of addiction, and in this case become so obsessed with a story that is only one in a thousand that we never even hear about.

 

We can either live our lives to learn and grow and strive for peace of mind, or we can stay tied to our TV's waiting to hear the next story that the media has "decided" that would be good and juicy enough for us to obsess over and become emotionally involved with, while we're reminded over and again that "Coke Adds Life", all in order to line the pockets of the networks and various agenda filled associates.

 

While it appears that I'm lashing out at what I see to be the gossipy shortcomings of humanity provoked by a steady diet of a media that we blindly trust that's serving us mass helpings of damaging garbage, I too am suseptible to the very thing that I detest.

 

I'm constantly monitoring my own submission to a beast that perpetually attempts to dangle tempting stories in my face, knowing full good and well that I'm the one ultimately that allows them to, considering I've concluded that this is what they're actually doing.

 

The brownies may be sitting in the tray directly in front of me, but it's my own darn fault if I keep dipping my paws in there to fiendishly gobble them up to the point of an unhealthy blood sugar level.

 

This all may sound a bit too mellow-dramatic, but nonetheless, it's still my opinion that society is far too much in submission to the beast that is the media, for we're convinced that it's our duty to stay informed and "In the know".

 

Are we really sure that we're "In the know" anyhow, or just what the media is making us believe that we're "in the know" about? I feel for certain that some of the "In the knowness" that we're not even aware of may be far more necessary for us to know about, more so than the "In the knowness" that the media makes us feel like we're on top of things about.

 

If we don't keep our Oscar Mayer Bolgna filters working, we just keep falling for it, all to feed the beast, and directly and indirectly help select individuals to keep pushing their political agendas, all while their chauffeurs are rolling them in their fancy automobiles into garages of their lovely expensive mansions.

 

OK... I've vented... I'm good to go... Peace Out.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

  • Replies 363
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to go check the medical reports sir.

 

Not guilty

I heard different versions of the "bashing the head against concrete" story. Obviously I heard it was concrete. Others have said that GZ's own account would place him in the grass. Anyone?

Just boarded my boat. See y'all in a week.

 

You've got the right idea. I applaud you for giving yourself a healthy dose of living. :thumb:

No point in countless rebuttals because no one wants to be wrong on this issue. At the end of the day no matter what trayvon was in his past, on the day he was killed it was because he was in the right place at the wrong time. No matter how you view it, trayvon Martin was killed for no legitimate reason other than being black. Good day to you folks. All these postings are rubbing me the wrong way, ill be in the football thread if needed.

I heard different versions of the "bashing the head against concrete" story. Obviously I heard it was concrete. Others have said that GZ's own account would place him in the grass. Anyone?

 

 

Clyde do you honestly believe that the 6 women on the jury that heard everything in the trial, not just what Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow said, would deliberate for that long, and find GZ not guilty to screw the family of Travon Martin?

 

I mean at some point you have to accept the reality.

 

This case was wrongfully prosecuted as they went for too high a charge with the evidence that was on hand.

You apparently didn't follow this case at all.

 

 

A dispatcher told Zimmerman "we don't need you to do that". The dispatcher testified that it was not a lawful order and more of a suggestion.

A suggestion that had Zimmerman heeded, Martin would be alive and Zimmerman wouldn't have gone through the aftermath.

Great quote from Coach Wooden. Strong statement and I agree with him. This is from page 37 of his book w/ Steve Jamison:

 

There have been many wars fought and millions of lives lost because leaders differed with other leaders in regard to religion or race. You and I must accept some accountability for future bloodshed if each and every day we don't do something in our own way to alleviate prejudice in ourselves or others.

There is a difference between being "racist" and profiling. I've never once accused GZ of being racist.

 

Gotcha.

 

But this is the type of information that is being passed around that black people see that fuels the outrage. Right or wrong this is what people see and causes reaction.

 

Never mind the Stand your Ground law. When you compare these two cases and see the outcome what are your thoughts?

 

Which two cases?

 

Well some of your companions are equally confused because they keep pointing out self defense which is outlined in the Stand out ground law. And go read the articles, they knew he said coin at first until the first trial.

 

SYG has nothing to do with why Zimmerman got acquitted.

 

And I'm pretty I heard it well before the trial and it didn't sound like "coon".

 

Who are my companions by the way?

I heard different versions of the "bashing the head against concrete" story. Obviously I heard it was concrete. Others have said that GZ's own account would place him in the grass. Anyone?

 

How exactly would the back of his head get cut on grass?

A suggestion that had Zimmerman heeded, Martin would be alive and Zimmerman wouldn't have gone through the aftermath.

 

Okay. Has nothing to do with whether or not he was guilty of murder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.