July 25, 201313 yr RE: 1 day, 9 hours. From what I understand that was not considered a long time given the scope of the trial, evidence presented, and the fact a murder charge was at hand. It was about average or a little less compared to most typical cases in Florida, for what ever that is worth. In Law and Order episodes the juries make decisions in about 3 minutes More like one hour discussing evidence and eight hours discussing how much each juror was going to make off their book and media deals.
July 25, 201313 yr More like one hour discussing evidence and eight hours discussing how much each juror was going to make off their book and media deals. :lol2:
July 25, 201313 yr Author I don't agree with her statement here. If it took her nine hours to understand the law that tells me that the trial was needed. The jury got it right based on the law and how it reads but a trial was still needed and I'd also argue that more competent lawyers could have presented a much better case. The jury made a decision based on what was presented to them, it took her the second day and nine hours to understand that law but yet she still feels like he got away with murder and in the same breath she says a trial wasn't needed. That doesn't make sense. Some people don't or can't make a difference between killing someone and murder. In all Murders someone is killed but all killings are not murder...many people fail to grasp that or understand that.
July 25, 201313 yr Some people don't or can't make a difference between killing someone and murder. In all Murders someone is killed but all killings are not murder...many people fail to grasp that or understand that. I agree. I was just pointing out how her statement seem contradictory.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.