Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Zimmerman is found Not Guilty

Featured Replies

Really glad for the little girl's sake that those 2 teen age boys had the courage and felt the civic responsibility to follow someone they thought may have kidnapped the little girl. Big kudos to the boys. In a day and age when more and more people just don't want to get involved, these two teenage boys stepped up and did the right thing.

 

I agree, saw the story last night, it was awesome.

  • Replies 363
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]40426[/ATTACH]

 

Easy answer. Trayvon's case never made the news either until the governor got involved. SC's governor didn't get involved.

Sounds like the juror who was going to write a book has now changed her mind.

Sounds like the juror who was going to write a book has now changed her mind.

 

 

I wonder if her moral compass took over or if she decided she didn't want to be in the spotlight after all.

How can the DOJ have a civil rights case? This is starting to become a joke

In unrelated news:

 

For the sake of controlling the population of planet earth, the faceless string pullers of the world have for years unleashed viruses in a biological warfare tactic to do away with select groups of people that prove, by their perspective, to be a burden or worthless to society. Since feeding starving people of Africa would only prove to increase population, stomping them out, by their calculations, would be a much more logical solution.

 

The man that was praised for discovering the proper testing for HIV was also the man that created the virus/viruses.

 

There's been this myth that it originated as a mutated virus from a human having sex with a chimp. This myth originated from the real truth that this virus was tested on chimps before it was unleashed on humans. Now doesn't the probability of that sound a bit more logical?

 

The HIV virus that was unleashed on promiscuous gay men in New York and San Francisco in a so called volunteer "Hepatitis B" study back in the late 1970's was firstly meant to test this virus on men who would undoubtedly spread it quickly given their sexual behavior, and wipe out undesirables, all the while observing it's results to see it's effect in order to unleash a special "different strain" on the more poorer nations of Africa about 5 years later.

 

In both instances, it proved to be quite effective. Millions upon millions have been infected and/or died. It was known going in that there would be a certain percentage of risk and perhaps even some "desirables" would be infected, but ultimately it was well worth it to since way more undesirables would be cancelled out by doing so.

 

There are about 50,000 new cases of infection per year in the United States alone. Worldwide, the numbers are astronomical. Africa has ultimately been hit the hardest. Of course personal responsibility or lack there of is mainly now to blame for the ongoing transmission, but completely stopping sexual activity in humans is like asking humans not to breath.

 

Some of the reasons too are since no one ever hears a thing anymore through the media about HIV/AIDS there are multitudes of new cases by the youth under the age of 25 that did not grow up fearing infection, and therefore with the lack of coverage and exposure on the matter, they comprise of a large majority of the newly infected cases. This age group of youth are entering their high hormonal years and still in many instances have confusion and lack of information about the spread of the disease, and a lot of misguided thinking that you have to be gay to contract it, or that it's no longer something to worry about.

 

No coverage by the media perpetrates this myth of nothing to worry about. Those who control the media and are part of the sinister backers of this massive ongoing massacre intend that it not be covered in order for the effects to be furthered along and it's effects still very certainly active, all the while we no longer hear about it.

 

When's the last time you recall hearing anything on the news about HIV/AIDS? And if you do recall something, how often has there been anything related to it in the last 15 years or so? Did it go away? It certainly has not. Wouldn't something that infects and or kills so many people be worthy of news and education? Seems somebody doesn't think so and why not? You would think that the large numbers of humans worldwide being infected by such a serious illness would warrant exposure, wouldn't you?

 

Now that's what I would call news, and we don't hear crap about it.

 

OK... you can rule out much of what I've said related to the sinister origins of the virus as being conspiracy theory, but is it a conspiracy theory that HIV/AIDS is still very much a serious problem worldwide. I think not.

 

Some of you realize that I am a gay man by my past recent posts on threads related to homosexuality and might surmise that my interest in this story is related to me being gay. I guarantee that it is not. I am a human on planet earth and consider this to be a humanity issue and not a gay issue.

 

Yet day after day we continue to hear about one man killing another man. I am not at all devaluing Treyvon Martin's life, just as I wouldn't the other 30-40 people who die of gunshots per day in the United States, but am I the only one that sees something gravely out of balance here with regard to what is chosen to be reported to us?

 

If some of you think that I'm beating a dead horse with my numerous posts related to my feelings toward the media and the gullible general public, I too can easily turn and say the same about many of you with regard to the "dead horse".

 

I guess it all depends on where you are standing.

I wonder if her moral compass took over or if she decided she didn't want to be in the spotlight after all.

 

So long as the juror doesn't "over glamourize" (if that makes any sense) the trial, I am not sure if I have a problem about writing the book.

If the media, the govmt, and the president aren't careful, I have a feeling they are going to start to trash GZ so much to the point that could make him a victim. Let him go on his way. Get over it. He was tried and acquitted. Let it go, nothing good is going to come out of this

So, Stevie Wonder is boycotting FL because of the verdict.

 

Yahoo!

 

Had to be blind not to see that one coming.

So long as the juror doesn't "over glamourize" (if that makes any sense) the trial, I am not sure if I have a problem about writing the book.

 

I would really like to learn of the discussions that went on in the jury room. We've heard a little but not much.

So long as the juror doesn't "over glamourize" (if that makes any sense) the trial, I am not sure if I have a problem about writing the book.

 

Over glamorize like Al Sharpton among others lol.

Somebody tell me how this was racially motivated besides the fact GZ killed a black person?

Question for everyone. Had TM beat GZ to death.........would/should have he been charged with Murder/Manslaughter? Would you find him guilty?

Question for everyone. Had TM beat GZ to death.........would/should have he been charged with Murder/Manslaughter? Would you find him guilty?

 

I don't think I could as there was just not enough evidence either way.

Question for everyone. Had TM beat GZ to death.........would/should have he been charged with Murder/Manslaughter? Would you find him guilty?

 

I think I asked something similar recently. Why couldn't TM say he was defending himself? He feared for his life and defended himself. Not guilty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.