Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Zimmerman is found Not Guilty

Featured Replies

  • Author

Juror broke down and seemed to be crying when talking about Trayvon's death.

  • Replies 363
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I feel sorry for both of them, for the situations they got themselves into - Juror

I didn't see this as a racial thing, I only saw it as a Murder case - Juror

  • Author

Speaking out to let people know that the jury worked hard to get this verdict

And it is arguable that anyone who watches Law and Order SVU can pick up any of that jargon. Again, speculation. Not one of us can say for certain.

 

So is it just my screen and LN's screen where ALL of my post is showing up? You guys keep responding to parts of my post and using that as evidence I'm wrong. You keep leaving out the key piece.

I'm wrong.

Well it's about time you admit it.:D

Well it's about time you admit it.:D

 

Perfect.

So is it just my screen and LN's screen where ALL of my post is showing up? You guys keep responding to parts of my post and using that as evidence I'm wrong. You keep leaving out the key piece.

 

Clyde, that's just what people do when they can't rebuke a legit argument. I see what you have been saying and agree 100% because you have chosen to look at the BIG picture and not just pieces. The verdict won't change, but I think this is far from over.

Right. We don't need more gun control, just control the idiots that own guns.

 

If he didnt have a gun a black male could have killed a white male... Kind of a catch 22 here... Oh wait I mean hispanic

In unrelated news, 30-40 more people died yesterday in the U.S. by gunshot. Where's the concern? Where's the national news report? Where's the preoccupation with it? Where's the non-stop discussion of it? Where's the rioting about it? Where's the intense opinions about it? Where's the addiction to hear more and more about it?

 

... an we believe that our obsession of the Zimmerman/Martin ordeal is of our own volition without any brainwashing from an outside source?

 

... Humanity is such an easily manipulated joke... and the media just preys on us shamelessly and relentlessly with their agenda... and we fall for it.

 

... we, as a nation, really ought to be ashamed of ourselves for being so shortsighted, predictable, shallow, and fiending mindless zombies craving that which is fed to us to fill our heads with garbage that we didn't require or request. It was just placed there incessantly and we incessantly continued to eat it up.

 

Really??? Nobody saw this coming??? I guess that I'm patting myself on the back for being so aware, but what has transpired was completely obvious to me by day 3 of the media's reports on this matter. I immediately questioned "What the hell is up with this one murder that all of the sudden we have to hear it so much on a daily basis"?

 

Really? That didn't dawn on anyone but me? How did I get so flippin' smart? Even I don't think that I can be that intuitive to stand so alone in my foresight of all of this.

 

Beam me up Scotty...

What's the background? Was the shooter charged?

 

I believe so. Just interesting how the media handles the news is what I found interesting.

 

If you want a case similar to the TM case then here you go

 

Daniel Adkins' killer claims self-defense: Unarmed man shot, killed outside Arizona Taco Bell - Chicago News Report | Chicago News Blogs | Chicago Crime | News Blotter

 

Black man shoots unarmed white man and claims self defense and isn't arrested.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40426[/ATTACH]

 

Media and certain public personalities decide what situations will be targeted for outrage. This met neither of their agendas.

 

Really glad for the little girl's sake that those 2 teen age boys had the courage and felt the civic responsibility to follow someone they thought may have kidnapped the little girl. Big kudos to the boys. In a day and age when more and more people just don't want to get involved, these two teenage boys stepped up and did the right thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.