March 20, 201313 yr If anyone is keeping track that is players 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, and 18 on ESPN. 2, 4, 5, 10, 13, and 18 on Rivals. Solid class. As it stands now that is 7 Freshman in the 2014 class. Are they even allowed to have a 9 man Freshman class? If Cal can bring all this talent together, something he didn't do this year, they should win it all. If they don't, the excuses will be entertaining.
March 20, 201313 yr If Cal can bring all this talent together, something he didn't do this year, they should win it all. If they don't, the excuses will be entertaining. Let's get this one out of the way - they're freshmen. This year's group makes that a built in excuse every year if things don't go well.
March 20, 201313 yr It would make no sense. Harrow has a better shot of starting at PG. I don't think so either... But if you let yourself think about that for a minute. My goodness. I'm not even a UK fan but dang. That would be scary.
March 20, 201313 yr Assuming Noel leaves I think Andrew Harrison, Goodwin and Randle are pretty much shoe-ins for the 1,2, and 4 positions. Past that is anybodies guess but I could see Young or the other Harrison getting the 3 spot. The battle for the 5 will come down between Dakari and WCS and could be interesting.
March 20, 201313 yr My memory isn't what it used to be. What is your connection with Julius? Went to the Beachball Classic 3 years ago with GRC. My son and I made me a book on who to watch. I went to the Portwood Christian game to see Zack Peters that had committed to Kansas. After watching the game for a few minutes I called my son and told him Peters was OK, but I REALLY liked the way the Randle kid was playing. I have kept up with him ever since and let it be known that Randle was the one player in this class that I really wanted .
March 20, 201313 yr Just think of the possibilities.... Harrison Harrison Wiggins Randle Cauley-Stein Goodwin Young Poythress Lee Johnson Wiltjer Harrow Polson :notworthy: :notworthy:
March 20, 201313 yr UK is gonna be awesome next year!!! "Should be" awesome, now let's remember that they are still freshmen and hope that they don't have the same attitude as this years class. Regardless it sure does look and feel good right now.
March 20, 201313 yr Let's get this one out of the way - they're freshmen. This year's group makes that a built in excuse every year if things don't go well. :thumb: That and with the way they played/attitudes this season I have to wonder what kind of leaders that they could be for the incoming freshmen. Hopefully that will not be a problem.
March 20, 201313 yr I have a hard time seeing anyone from this season starting next season. Has any team ever returned 4-5 starters and have them all as bench players the following year? I said the same thing to one of my co-workers today at lunch
March 20, 201313 yr Still cant figure out why Willis is coming?? Dude will never see the gameday floor. Not a smart decision imo. Practice dummy.
March 20, 201313 yr If Cal can bring all this talent together, something he didn't do this year, they should win it all. If they don't, the excuses will be entertaining. You realize this class is about 100x more talented than last years right?
March 20, 201313 yr The two don't compare. Not even close. So knock yourself out.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Wrong. Next.
March 20, 201313 yr Still cant figure out why Willis is coming?? Dude will never see the gameday floor. Not a smart decision imo. Practice dummy. Maybe because the whole roster will be gone in one year. He'll practice with the best of the best and will be ready come year 2 and 3.
March 20, 201313 yr The two don't compare. Not even close. So knock yourself out.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Just depends on how you look at it. Lehigh ended a season of a TWO SEED with a national title hope alive, Bobby Morris ended one against a team not good enough to make the tournament that was already over. If you are talking about which team was better then I'm sure you could make an argument either way (Lehigh or RM). But, UK had to go on the road. To say they aren't comparable is a bit much.
March 20, 201313 yr You realize this class is about 100x more talented than last years right? You realize we heard how Noel was going to be as good, if not better than AD, and that UK was hanging #9 this year, right?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.