Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Randle commits to Kentucky

Featured Replies

:dancingpa:dancingpa Doing my Randle dance.:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Everyone knows who is going to be my favorite player next year.

 

My memory isn't what it used to be. What is your connection with Julius?

  • Replies 154
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Michigan had the Fab Five, does this give Kentucky the "Magnificant Seven"?

 

So which one is Steve McQueen and which is Yul Brenner? :thumb:

After you guys losing to Robert Lawrence the Lehigh game is now a non-issue. Fire away my friend.

 

That's why next year it won't matter. That's the beauty of sports and friendly rivalries, bragging rights and trash talking rights are always fluid.

How many of these guys are one and doners?

 

Someone predict a starting lineup for game one next year.

Evan Daniels @EvanDanielsFOX

Man Kentucky is going to be tough to Randle next season.

That's why next year it won't matter. That's the beauty of sports and friendly rivalries, bragging rights and trash talking rights are always fluid.

 

 

I couldn't agree more.

I'm thinking Sensational Seven or Elite Eight depending on the final haul.

 

I was thinking Great 8 or Divine 9

Lee was my real question. Willis was definitely going to get sporadic minutes next year. But a top recruit like Lee will now be playing second fiddle at UK, a place where the second fiddle doesn't seem to matter a whole lot. Any concern that Lee will back off and go someplace else?

 

Not a chance. I'm sure he's happy just to be there and play. He pulled the trigger early, he had opportunities to go somewhere else and chose Kentucky. This is where he wanted to play, and you have to know coming into Kentucky theres always going to be other talented players that will be coming in.

I was thinking Great 8 or Divine 9

 

 

I like Divine Nine. I couldn't think of anything for nine but I was looking for something that started with an N.

Evan Daniels @EvanDanielsFOX

Man Kentucky is going to be tough to Randle next season.

 

No. Please. No. Please tell me I'm not going to have to listen and read horrible Randle jokes for a year. Please. No!!!!!!

No. Please. No. Please tell me I'm not going to have to listen and read horrible Randle jokes for a year. Please. No!!!!!!

 

It's UK. If there's a gimmick out there, they'll find it.

 

Besides, there isn't a recruiting class in the country that even holds a Randle to this one.

How many of these guys are one and doners?

 

Someone predict a starting lineup for game one next year.

 

Andrew Harrison

Aaron Harrison

Alex Poythress/James Young

Randle

WCS

 

Poythress/Young depends on how much if any Poythress improves in the off season and how much Cal wants to focus on defense and/or scoring in the starting lineup or coming off the bench.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.