Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Randle commits to Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 154
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that helps make up for last night. :dancingpa

Never any doubt.

 

So I'll ask again, LRCW do you like being wrong?

Wow what a class. Lets add Wiggins!

Missing Link!

 

They were going to be good anyway, but this is what they needed to put them over the top. IMO the aquisition of Dakari Johnson helped out a whole lot, definitely more than people think. With a true post guy for sure in the fold it meant Randle wouldn't have to worry about being on the blocks playing a 5 role (something I don't think he really wanted to do).

  • Author
Wow what a class. Lets add Wiggins!

 

 

I hope I'm wrong in a big way but I believe Wiggins is FSU bound but could you imagine how great we would be if he comes as well?

I like the comparison to Waymon Tisdale.

Does this take Wiggins out of the equation? Can they get both? Does someone on the current roster get pushed out?

Randle's Barber, GT, & Most everything else that has ever existed in the history of mankind > LRCW

I don't think we get Wiggins and especially not Gordon. I think there's a better chance of getting Dominique Hawkins.

Never any doubt.

 

So I'll ask again, LRCW do you like being wrong?

 

 

 

And as I posted earlier, I love a lot of things.

 

Stirring the pot being one of them. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Made me forget about last night for a few seconds! That's an amazing feat!

Nobody wanted to take me up on my avatar wager. How come? :sssh::lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.