Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Randle commits to Kentucky

Featured Replies

Plus I can still enjoy Robert Morris for quite some time also.

 

I mean they're no Lehigh or anything, but tough bunch none the less. :lol2:

 

 

Plus that was on a neutral court, no homecourt advantage. Which I guess Duke would be used to playing in a gym about that size. :lol2:

 

 

 

Just giving you a hard time man.....

  • Replies 154
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't hate. The world is far too wonderful a place for all that.

 

Be happy.

 

I hate you too.

If anyone is keeping track that is players 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, and 18 on ESPN. 2, 4, 5, 10, 13, and 18 on Rivals. Solid class.

 

As it stands now that is 7 Freshman in the 2014 class. Are they even allowed to have a 9 man Freshman class?

 

Yes. St. John's recruiting class for 2011 was 9 I believe.

I asked this in the other thread and I'm still curious about it now...

 

What happens with UK's freshman power forwards? I believe that makes three including two in the top 20. Why would the lesser-rated power forward still come to UK when it seems as though he may be good enough to start elsewhere? I don't follow recruiting and I'm curious as to how this works given Calipari's system.

Cal is going to petition to allow 6 players on the court at once.

 

Really, it is weird. Normally Cal only plays 7 guys so a lot less PT is going to be handed over to a lot of guys.

I asked this in the other thread and I'm still curious about it now...

 

What happens with UK's freshman power forwards? I believe that makes three including two in the top 20. Why would the lesser-rated power forward still come to UK when it seems as though he may be good enough to start elsewhere? I don't follow recruiting and I'm curious as to how this works given Calipari's system.

 

 

Willis will take a couple of years to contribute, Lee will get some minutes next season. No problems, they're good with all three. Since Cal's first year they're actually going to have some depth down low.

Cal is going to petition to allow 6 players on the court at once.

 

Really, it is weird. Normally Cal only plays 7 guys so a lot less PT is going to be handed over to a lot of guys.

 

This.

Yes. St. John's recruiting class for 2011 was 9 I believe.

 

 

 

Indiana had a big one Creen's first year as well.

I mean they're no Lehigh or anything, but tough bunch none the less. :lol2:

 

 

Plus that was on a neutral court, no homecourt advantage. Which I guess Duke would be used to playing in a gym about that size. :lol2:

 

 

 

Just giving you a hard time man.....

 

 

After you guys losing to Robert Lawrence the Lehigh game is now a non-issue. Fire away my friend.

So Michigan had the Fab Five, does this give Kentucky the "Magnificant Seven"?

After you guys losing to Robert Lawrence the Lehigh game is now a non-issue. Fire away my friend.

 

Might as well have been Robert Lawrence. Or Robert Duvall.

Solid class?

 

 

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call modesty. This is called being humble.

 

 

 

Solid class?

 

 

 

It's the best class I have ever laid my eyes on by the numbers. 6 top 20 guys????? Are you kidding me????

 

 

 

 

Solid class.....

 

 

 

Best Point Guard

Best Two Guard

Best Power Forward

Best Center

Second Best 2G/3rd best SF

 

 

Not bad.....

Willis will take a couple of years to contribute, Lee will get some minutes next season. No problems, they're good with all three. Since Cal's first year they're actually going to have some depth down low.

 

Lee was my real question. Willis was definitely going to get sporadic minutes next year. But a top recruit like Lee will now be playing second fiddle at UK, a place where the second fiddle doesn't seem to matter a whole lot. Any concern that Lee will back off and go someplace else?

So Michigan had the Fab Five, does this give Kentucky the "Magnificant Seven"?

 

I'm thinking Sensational Seven or Elite Eight depending on the final haul.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.