Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Julius Randle commits to Kentucky

Featured Replies

If anyone is keeping track that is players 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, and 18 on ESPN. 2, 4, 5, 10, 13, and 18 on Rivals. Solid class.

 

As it stands now that is 7 Freshman in the 2014 class. Are they even allowed to have a 9 man Freshman class?

  • Replies 154
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God!!

 

I have to pee, now. :jump:

If anyone is keeping track that is players 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, and 18 on ESPN. 2, 4, 5, 10, 13, and 18 on Rivals. Solid class.

 

As it stands now that is 7 Freshman in the 2014 class. Are they even allowed to have a 9 man Freshman class?

 

Not too shabby.

Believe it or not I am happy for you guys. I enjoy seeing history in the making and this class is a historic class. I hope they succeed and fulfill expectations. I look forward to watching them play. This is a very impressive class even without Wiggins and Gordon.

 

 

Plus I can still enjoy Robert Morris for quite some time also.

As it stands now that is 7 Freshman in the 2014 class. Are they even allowed to have a 9 man Freshman class?

 

Steve Lavin did it last year at St. John's. Seems excessive.

If anyone is keeping track that is players 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, and 18 on ESPN. 2, 4, 5, 10, 13, and 18 on Rivals. Solid class.

 

As it stands now that is 7 Freshman in the 2014 class. Are they even allowed to have a 9 man Freshman class?

 

That is really unbelievable

Steve Lavin did it last year at St. John's. Seems excessive.

 

Lavin has a huge head. When he came on television last night he nearly bumped in to me.

:dancingpa:dancingpa Doing my Randle dance.:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Everyone knows who is going to be my favorite player next year.

If anyone is keeping track that is players 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, and 18 on ESPN. 2, 4, 5, 10, 13, and 18 on Rivals. Solid class.

 

As it stands now that is 7 Freshman in the 2014 class. Are they even allowed to have a 9 man Freshman class?

 

 

Solid class?

 

 

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you call modesty. This is called being humble.

 

 

 

Solid class?

 

 

 

It's the best class I have ever laid my eyes on by the numbers. 6 top 20 guys????? Are you kidding me????

 

 

 

 

Solid class.....

I asked this in the other thread and I'm still curious about it now...

 

What happens with UK's freshman power forwards? I believe that makes three including two in the top 20. Why would the lesser-rated power forward still come to UK when it seems as though he may be good enough to start elsewhere? I don't follow recruiting and I'm curious as to how this works given Calipari's system.

Believe it or not I am happy for you guys. I enjoy seeing history in the making and this class is a historic class. I hope they succeed and fulfill expectations. I look forward to watching them play. This is a very impressive class even without Wiggins and Gordon.

 

 

Plus I can still enjoy Robert Morris for quite some time also.

 

Only you can be so complementary & polite...only to then pull the rug out from underneath us.

 

It's why I hate you so much.

That is really unbelievable

 

A 5 star recruit is coveted. 6 of them though? Wow.

 

That surpasses last year's number and 2009 of 4.

Only you can be so complementary & polite...only to then pull the rug out from underneath us.

 

It's why I hate you so much.

 

 

It's a gift.

It's why I hate you so much.

 

Don't hate. The world is far too wonderful a place for all that.

 

Be happy.

:dancingpa:dancingpa Doing my Randle dance.:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Everyone knows who is going to be my favorite player next year.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.