Top 5 bigman of 8 & 9th region

Among frosh in the 9th, I would think we'd have to at least consider Andrew Arnold, Ben Weyer, and Brandon Moore for spots somewhere in the top 5. These are the guys I've seen most often in school and club ball, so I'll leave it to wiser and better informed folks to fill in the other two spots (or rearrange my three, for that matter).

Among frosh in the 9th, I would think we'd have to at least consider Andrew Arnold, Ben Weyer, and Brandon Moore for spots somewhere in the top 5. These are the guys I've seen most often in school and club ball, so I'll leave it to wiser and better informed folks to fill in the other two spots (or rearrange my three, for that matter).

Matt Wilson: Campbell Co.

I would agree with this with the exception of Moore. He has a lot of size but gets little playing time for reasons unknown.

In addition to the above and the Wilson kid from Campbell mentioned you have to add Heppler from CCH. 6'5 or so , thick, good ball skills.

I would agree with this with the exception of Moore. He has a lot of size but gets little playing time for reasons unknown.

Y'know, my original entry read: "Brandon Moore (when healthy)" -- he tore up his knee during the summer and the recovery seemed slower than originally predicted. In other words, you've got a good point:we haven't really seen what he can do at the high school level yet. Based on some of the BGP veterans' opinions, I'm optimistic about Moore's eventual impact, but it's probably too soon to tell. Glad I managed to seem sensible on two out of three!