Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Mississippi 74

Featured Replies

Noel on D all game. Wiltjer in the first half, everybody in the second half... there was even an Alex Poythress sighting. This one feels good!

  • Replies 134
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the refs could have called more than they did. Ole Miss was handchecking out front all night and it was called very few times.

 

I thought the 1st half was terribly called on both sides. There wasn't a chance for either team to get into the flow of the game.

Poythress is playing good ball. He played great vs. LSU and was very good again tonight. There is more in there for sure as he still plays in spurts. If he could stay focused on making things happen the entire time he is on the floor, he would make all of us believers in that lottery pick status.

Kentucky 28-56 from the field, Ole Miss 28-85.

I thought the 1st half was terribly called on both sides. There wasn't a chance for either team to get into the flow of the game.

 

I thought there were a number of bad calls but the majority of the calls needed to be made or the game would have gotten out of hand. Ole Miss was very aggressive.

When you can block 4-5 shots with four fouls and not foul out you are pretty special. I don't know if I've ever seen a block party like that in my life. If he does't pan out in the NBA he can line up for the US volleyball squad for four Olympic games.

 

I had hoped Wiltjer would have hit some shots down the stretch, not sure if he hit a bucket in the last 12 minutes.

Kentucky 28-56 from the field, Ole Miss 28-85

 

WOW!!!

I think the refs could have called more than they did. Ole Miss was handchecking out front all night and it was called very few times.

 

And they were bear hugging Henderson under the basket before he would cut out to try and get open for a 3 all night. Funny how you can say stuff like that both ways isn't it?

I figured they shot more shots but that is rediculous. Ole Miss really rebounded well on the offensive end. UK did shoot seventeen more from the stripe.

And they were bear hugging Henderson under the basket before he would cut out to try and get open for a 3 all night. Funny how you can say stuff like that both ways isn't it?

 

Agreed. No real qualms with officiating one way or the other. Probably called it a little tight during the first 10 minutes, but I thought it was pretty good the rest of the night.

And they were bear hugging Henderson under the basket before he would cut out to try and get open for a 3 all night. Funny how you can say stuff like that both ways isn't it?

 

Actually in the game I watched, Kentucky switched every time Henderson ran around a screen :idunno:

 

Henderson flopped and flailed on both ends all game. Watching him on defense is a borderline joke (minus the borderline). You shoot 19 times you better get 21 points.

Happy to come home from filming to find this result. Big big win for UK.

I think Henderson wanting to play up for the spotlight really affected his game. Never seen a guy that just deserves a punch in the face like that guy. The faces he made after shooting a couple of his what seemed like 20 free throws, yeah he needs a good punch in the face.

I think Henderson wanting to play up for the spotlight really affected his game. Never seen a guy that just deserves a punch in the face like that guy. The faces he made after shooting a couple of his what seemed like 20 free throws, yeah he needs a good punch in the face.

 

Spoken with true class right there, I love how people talk about Henderson's antics and follow it up with statements like this. Are you really acting any better saying he needs punched in the face?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.