Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Mississippi 74

Featured Replies

Spoken with true class right there, I love how people talk about Henderson's antics and follow it up with statements like this. Are you really acting any better saying he needs punched in the face?

 

I'm not on national television. Not yet anyways :cool: Do I need to post the gif of him popping his jersey to the Auburn fans?

  • Replies 134
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Spoken with true class right there, I love how people talk about Henderson's antics and follow it up with statements like this. Are you really acting any better saying he needs punched in the face?

 

You probably can't see it because you are a fan, and I get that. But Henderson is a punk IMO.

In other news, Nerlens just blocked another shot on his way to the team bus.

Nice game by Polson. He is doing a nice job with the minutes he gets. I trust him with the ball. He has fight in him and he has guts. I am pleasantly surprised with what he is doing to help this team.

You probably can't see it because you are a fan, and I get that. But Henderson is a punk IMO.

 

You can leave out the "IMO" because there is no doubt.

You probably can't see it because you are a fan, and I get that. But Henderson is a punk IMO.

 

I'm not even saying he isn't a punk, I see how people don't like him, but to say he needs punched in the face doesn't put you on some kind of high ground to say much about him.

This win puts the Cats in the "big dance".

Great win for the Cats. Noel getting his 4th foul really hurt us and they made that huge run. Gut check time for the Cats and they answered. Said a week ago they would be fine and come together.

12 blocks for Nerlens. That might not ever be broken.

This win puts the Cats in the "big dance".

 

Not if they lose 5 of their last 10. They have to keep winning games and I say they have to get another quality win on the resume.

Aaron Jones and Nick Williams both out for the rest of the season for Ole Miss. Williams tore a ligament in his foot, Jones likely ACL tear (team doctor can basically tell by manipulating it that it's torn but hasn't been MRI'd yet, some reason Nick's was done first.

I'm not even saying he isn't a punk, I see how people don't like him, but to say he needs punched in the face doesn't put you on some kind of high ground to say much about him.

 

Didn't say I would do the punching, I have more sense than just to hit someone to take them down a level. I'm just asserting that the kid needs to be toned down by someone around him that has the guts to do it. I've played sports for about 20 years. Never popped my jersey to the other fans or took part in any other antics that he employs while on the court. It's one thing to be an emotional player, it's another thing just to be a punk on the court.

I am still nervous.

Aaron Jones and Nick Williams both out for the rest of the season for Ole Miss. Williams tore a ligament in his foot' date=' Jones likely ACL tear (team doctor can basically tell by manipulating it that it's torn but hasn't been MRI'd yet, some reason Nick's was done first.[/quote']

 

Ouch. Rough day.

Aaron Jones and Nick Williams both out for the rest of the season for Ole Miss. Williams tore a ligament in his foot, Jones likely ACL tear (team doctor can basically tell by manipulating it that it's torn but hasn't been MRI'd yet, some reason Nick's was done first.

Hate to hear that for any team or kid...prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.